Matsuoka Masamune (Mattsun) x Tachibana Hotaru

"Come on, beautiful..." The man murmured next to Hotaru's ear while pulling her closer to him.

She immediately tried to get off the man's grip, though she soon realized he was way stronger than her.

Though she had no idea how to get out of this situation, Hotaru did her best to remain calm and not do anything stupid. But since she couldn't even use her strength, she couldn't find any possibility left...

"We could have some fun, what do you think~?" He murmured while leaning next to her ear.

She was about to yell at him, but she didn't have to as she heard a voice saying, "I don't think so."

Hotaru and her aggressor looked behind to see Masamune standing there, very annoyed because of what he was seeing. He clenched his fists and stared at the man who was still holding the girl by her waist.

"Let her go," Masamune added. We could hear the loathe in his voice, as if he had never despised someone as much as right now.

The man gasped but hid his fears with a smirk, "What? Are you her boyfriend or something?"

Hotaru's cheeks reddened at the sudden sentence from the man. Was it how people saw them? She quickly shook her head off and fixer her gaze on Masamune who was coming closer and closer to them.

As he arrived in front of her, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her into an embrace, "Leave," he stated roughly.

The man stayed still for a bit until he decided to walk away, probably not wanting to get in a fight with Masamune, "Tch... Whatever."

Hotaru, on the other hand, remained in her friend's arms a few more minutes, not ready to face him after this altercation. Though Masamune was the one who decided to part ways.

"I'm sorry for troubling you, Matsuoka-san..." She explained while looking at the ground.

"Look at me," he simply answered. Though she wouldn't even move.

When he realized she wouldn't look at him, he pulled her chin up and made her stare at him in the eyes.

Hotaru found herself lost in his mesmerizing blue eyes as he looked at every bit of her beautiful face. Without warning, he then bent down and slowly placed his lips against hers. The girl's eyes widened at first, but she quickly felt at ease for some reasons...

Once the kiss ended, Masamune smirked and placed both of his hands against the girl's cheeks. He kissed her forehead and ended up whispering, "Don't let anyone else touch you, Hotaru."

------------------------------------

KIK GROUP: AoharuKikanjuu

You can find me on:
Instagram: DropSykesx
Skype: olivia_tommo
Line: dropsykesx

I'm sooooo sorry for the wait CatMarshmellow I had a lot of work and I also wrote a lot of other One Shots for my other books but here you are :D It also is very short but I didn't have that many ideas since I already wrote a similar one with Fujimon :) I hope you liked reading it anyways!

Requests are currently closed! :)

Next:
-Hotaru x Mattsun x Yukki {LEMON} (requested)
-Midori x Reader {LEMON} (requested)

Thank you for reading. ♡♡