Yukki x Reader x Mattsun {LEMON}

Your best friends, Yukimura Tōru and Matsuoka Masamune, had invited you over for a movie night... Or so they said.

The three of you ended up drinking until you couldn't even think straight. How did this happen? You don't even know. All you can say is that now your state wasn't at its best and you could feel the alcohol running through your veins.

"(nickname)-chan~," Yukimura slurred as he struggled to come closer to you.

"What is it?" You asked as you drank another gulp of (any kind of alcohol).

The raven haired boy then leaned his face right next to your ear and started to whisper, "You are so cute... I want you to be mine"

You let out a small laugh before answering, "You are drunk Tōru. Don't say stuff like that."

"You are kind of drunk as well (nickname)," Masamune added as he sat down on the floor next to you.

You placed a finger over his lips and hushed him before laughing for no specific reason. You then tried to stand up in order to sit on the sofa and be in a more comfortable position but your body decided against it. It is not that you couldn't handle alcohol but you had never drunk that much and you were starting to feel dizzy.

Before you could fall on the ground, you felt a strong pair of arms grabbing your figure and help you sit on the couch. You looked at Masamune who had just helped you and smiled at him before thanking him.

The blond haired boy settled himself next to you and so did Yukimura a few seconds after that. As you were spacing out, the two boys gave each other looks before deciding to talk to you, "(F/N)..."

You turned to face Yukimura, a bit taken aback by the fact that he had just used your first name instead of calling you by your nickname.

"What would you do if I kissed you right now?"

Before you could even understand what he meant by that, you felt a pair of lips on yours. Your eyes widened but you slowly started to kiss back. Maybe it was because of your drunken state, but you didn't want to think about it furthermore and simply enjoyed the feeling.

Masamune who was staring at the scene, decided to enjoy himself as well. He didn't ask for anything and started undressing you. You swiftly got out of Yukimura's hold and stared at your other friend, "What are you doing?"

"I'm not going to let you to have fun without me," he smirked before kissing you and making you lay down the couch.

"Guys I don't-"

"Shh," Masamune said as he kissed you deeply. You did not resist and felt your body get weaker at each second.

"We should take her to your bed Mattsun~ It's not gonna be easy on the couch with three people."

Masamune agreed and took you in his arms before going to his bedroom. He three you down his bed and placed himself over you, "We're going to make you feel so good, babe"

You started to feel flustered as you heard him call you that but did not add anything and let him get rid of your tee-shirt while Yukimura was taking your pants off. Without any warning, Masamune started to massage your breasts and lick your neck, driving you crazy at every touch of his on your naked body.

"Masamune, stop..." You said even though you were clearly into it.

Yukimura did not waste another second and instantly started playing with your intimate parts. He smiled against your bare skin and started licking you, making you unable to hide your moans. Satisfied with you being like that, he immediately shoved two fingers inside you and moved them in and out at an enjoyable pace.

"Tō-Tōru..." You groaned as you held onto Masamune's hair.

As you were about to come, Yukimura stopped touching you and got up, taking his clothes off, "Hurry up Mattsun, I can't hold it in any longer..."

While Masamune was taking his clothes off, Yukimura placed himself behind you so that your back was facing him. You wouldn't have agreed with something like this in your normal condition but since you couldn't think straight anymore, you simply let them do what they wished to. And you couldn't honestly say that you were not enjoying the moment.

"I'll try to be as gentle as possible," Yukimura murmured against your ear.

He then entered slowly, but it was still a bit hard to bear. You tried your best to get used to it and Masamune then laid down on you and started thrusting you as well. It was not your first time having sex so it was not painful there at all. On the contrary, you felt very good and it helped you forget the pain that you could've previously have.

Both of the boys were going on at a regular pace, driving the three of you crazy. Because of the two of them being inside you at the same time, you knew you couldn't last much longer and stared to feel as if you were about to come at any moment.

Yukimura and Masamune went faster as they probably guesses the three of you were about to reach your limit. A few seconds later, Yukimura came inside you and you practically did as well at the same time. Masamune gave a few more thrusts and was able to come outside of you.

You all tried to catch your breath and laid down beside each other, "I think we should do it more often," Masamune smiled.

"It will help me find ideas for my manga..."

You then hit the boy with a pillow as you groaned, "Don't use us for your dirty stories!"

Yukimura smirked and then explained, "But you were the dirtiest one right now, (nickname)."

"T-Tōru... Masamune, I-" Masamune started to imitate you but you quickly hit him so that he would stop.

------------------------------------

You can find me on:
Instagram: smileofkihyun
Twitter: @smileofkihyun

Here you are Luke2498 :D I'm sorry if it is bad, it is my first One Shot in a long time haha. I hope you enjoyed it anyway!

I'm going to be writing a book where I'll talk about KPOP and anime/manga. So if you guys are interested in that you will be able to find it on my profile :) I'm doing it in hope to get friends with most of you!

Requests are currently closed :)

Next:
-Haruki x Reader x Haruka
-Midori x Reader {ANGST}
-Mattsun x Hotaru {LEMON}
-Midori x Reader
-Mattsun x Reader
-Midori x Reader x Fujimon
-Mattsun x Reader
-Hotaru x harem {LEMON}

Thank you for reading. ♡♡