Seme!Fujimoto Takatora (Fujimon) x Uke!Midori Nagamasa

Kissing him roughly, Midori started unbuttoning Fujimoto's shirt. Though this time, the white haired man wasn't willing to be dominated. He had decided he would take the leads, at least for this time.

Without any warning, he placed himself on top of the man who instantly stopped kissing him as he looked at him, confused.

"What are you doing, Fujimon?"

The boy tried his best not to blush but he knew his face would be all red by now. Though he cleared his throat and casually said, "I want to do to you what you do to me."

Midori's eyes widened as he didn't understand what was happening. Since they were together, none of them would have never questioned anything about their sex life and here was the tall boy, asking to change the roles.

"No way! Why now?" The pediatrician asked as he stared at his lover.

"I- Just let me do it, Midori-san!" Fujimon whined as he hesitantly came closer to the other boy in order to attack his neck.

Midori let out an unintentional moan as the white haired found his sweet spot, but quickly covered his mouth and tried to get off Fujimoto's grip, "I don't want to ch-change... It's g-good as it was." Midori stuttered as he felt his whole body feeling weird for the first time.

Fujimoto stared at the other boy's face and crashes his lips against his as they instinctively fought for dominance.

Midori was kind of startled when he realized that Fujimon didn't let him win like he always does. Their tongues discovered each other's mouths but in the end, Fujimoto won.

Once they were both in need for air, they parted ways but Fujimon didn't waste any minute to take off his lover's shirt and trail kisses against his soft skin. For once tonight, Midori found himself wanting more and didn't try to resist. But it all changed when he felt a hand rubbing his crotch before trying to remove his pants.

The green haired's eyes wide opened as he struggled to leave the bed. He only managed to sit though, as Fujimoto was much stronger than him and not really willing to let him go right now.

Fujimoto carefully took off the boy's pants and kissed his already hard cock against the fabric. As he felt Fujimon's breath tickling him, Midori closed his eyes and tried his best not to get even more aroused by that. Even though he didn't want to be the bottom, he knew he couldn't resist Fujimoto for long.

As he was thinking about not wanting to do that, Midori shut his eyes tighter when he felt a tongue traveling his length.

"S-stop," he stammered, trying to push the other boy away.

The white haired boy shook his head off before wrapping his mouth on Midori's cock. Since he couldn't take the base he decided to stroke it with his free hand, while the other one was pulling Midori closer to him.

Fujimoto then looked up, only to see the pediatrician trying to prevent himself from making any noise. Fujimon groaned in annoyance and gently put a finger on Midori's hole, making it impossible for him to remain calm.

"Fuck Fujimo-on... Don't- ngh."

As he understood Midori was about to reach his limit, Fujimoto stopped touching his length and took his finger out before pulling Midori back to lay down and whisper to his ear, "I'll make you feel good, Midori-san."

Unable to resist anymore, Fujimoto undressed himself and started stroking his length against Midori's. Much to the other boy's dismay.

"You like it?" Fujimoto murmured as he bit on Midori's earlobe.

"Stop being such a tease."

Fujimoto chuckled and quickly moved to rub his tip against Midori's entrance. As he realized what was going to happen, Midori thought of stopping everything as he had never experienced it that way. But before he could say anything, Fujimoto started thrusting hard inside him.

Midori cursed in pain and dug his nails on Fujimoto's back. He hid his face on the other boy's shoulders and waited until the pain would at least ease a little.

Even though he couldn't see his face, Fujimon noticed his lover's reaction and knew he was trying his best to show how strong he was, even if he was hurt.

Fujimoto's pace went a bit slower as he moved so that he could see Midori's face. He noticed tears running down his face and pouted before licking them. Midori still refused to look him in the eyes and he hated that, so Fujimon grabbed his face and crashed his lips on his, eagerly. Midori didn't last long before kissing him back and they both moaned onto each other's mouth.

Because of the thrusts and the heat due to the situation, Fujimon was soon out of air and left Midori's mouth as he gave a few more thrusts.

"Come with me, Midori-san," he whispered before giving him a hickey right on his sweet spot.

Blushing, Midori finally released his juice and after a few more thrusts, it was Fujimoto's turn.

They lay beside each other and Fujimon smiled widely while Midori turned his back to him.

Felling a bit guilty, Fujimon traced circles on Midori's skin as he whispered, "I'm sorry..."

Midori sighed in response but turned around and stared at the apologetic man in front of him, "It's okay."

Fujimoto's eyes sparkled, glad to know that he wasn't mad at him. Finally, Midori pulled the boy closer to him and whispered, being the usual tease he was, "I might do it again... After all you were quite hot while topping me."

Fujimoto's cheeks immediately reddened even though he was delighted to know that.

------------------------------------

You can find me on:
Instagram: DropSykesx
Skype: olivia_tommo
Line: dropsykesx

Here you are LemonYaoi & searracchii :D I'm not sure if it turned out the way you wanted to but I hope you enjoyed it though! Thank you so much for this wonderful request :3

Requests will be open really soon!

Next:
-Hotaru x Haruki {LEMON} (requested)

Thank you for reading. ♡♡