Chapter 12

The next day
After everything was explained, I decided to let it go for now and went to bed. *beep beep* stupid alarm clock. I went to shower and when I got I changed into an outfit I rarely wear. I decided to check in on Carter since I didn't last night. "Hey Car- oh my! I'll come back." I opened the door and saw a shirtless Carter. My face started to boil. The door opened and a hand went on my waist and one went over my mouth. Soon I was back-to-chest with him. I removed his hand. "This a nice surprise Emiko." I spun around to face him. "I simply forgot to knock,that's all! Don't get the wrong idea mister!" He chuckled and I how busted his lip was. "I also came to check up on you, so let me your face."
I examined his face and saw that the swelling in his eye has gone down. "Let me get that lip treated and your good to go." I tried to move but he still had his hand on my waist. He pulled me closer to him. "Do you have too?" I looked up at him. "Yes I am." I pulled away from him. "Now stay here, I'll be right back."
??? POV
Emiko shouldn't be hanging around those boys. She should know she's mine and mine alone. Damn she's so sexy. I'll have my time soon enough.
Carter's POV
*sigh* What did I do that? She must think I'm some sort of perv now. When Emiko came back, she looked like she was bright as a sun. "Why are you so happy?" She stopped smiling and shrugged her shoulders. "Just heard that we're going to Oktoberfest later on." I jumped up and squeezed her. "Let take care of that lip, then squeeze me into my death ok?"
*time skip*
I got changed and headed downstairs.
I saw Emi and her friend, Charlotte talking together. I put my hands over Emi's eyes and she jumped. "God damnit Carter!"