Chapter 23

Miki's POV
"Well I was, so there!" I crossed my arms and stuck my tongue out. We were walking slower than usual. "Nash are you ok?" He stopped. "To be honest, no I'm not."
"Do you wanna talk about it?" He looked at me, and I saw his eyes soften. "Later ok?" I didn't want to push him, but it looked like it was bugging him. When we reached the shop, he opened the door for me. "Thank you kind sir." I went behind the counter and put my apron on. Nash leans on the counter and looks at me. "Can I help you?" I bopped his nose and started making frosting. "Actually you can, I was wondering if I can take you out on a date? If it's alright with you?" I stopped what I was doing and looked up at him. "There's a catch isn't there?"
"No catch." I sighed. "Fine." His eye lit up and he smiled. "I'll text you the details later."
*time skip*
"Nash!"
"What?"
"I need to talk to you."
"Come in then." I rolled my eyes and walked in his room. He came out of the bathroom with his towel on and drying his hair. Damn he's hot. "What did you want to talk about?" I snapped out of my gaze. "Put on some clothes first. He wiggled his eyebrows. "Too sexy for you then?" I felt my face heat up. Nash moved closer to me as began to backup. Next thing I know I'm pinned between a half naked person and a wall. "C-cmon man! Put s-some clothes on p-please!" I can feel his warmth as he leaned towards my ear. "You got yourself into this." His voice was really sexy at this point. I tried to push him away, but he put his body weight on me. "N-Nash! Stop fooling around!"