Chapter 17

*a week later*
Nash's POV
We eventually turned Liam over to the police and he was charged with sexual harassment. At first, Emi felt bad for him. I told her that she shouldn't have to deal with him ever in her life. She gave up after a while, and stopped worrying about him. Her bruises on her thighs are gone now, so that's a good thing. This morning she went to the hospital to check her mother out. While she was out, the guys and I decided to throw a welcome back party. Shawn, Hayes, Aaron and I were in charge of getting the food. "It just depends. What does she like to eat?" I shrugged and we got some chips. *beep beep* It's probably Miki. "Hello?.... Yea..... No we can grab that.....make what now? Ok... Ok...I won't forget. I promise. Alright bye." I told the guys to take the cart, so I could get the ingredients for Emi's speciality cupcakes. Need vanilla extract and lemon. Check. Ok now eggs and milk. Flour and sugar. Where do you find.. Oh. Two things of raspberries. After gathering all of the things she needs, I went to the front. The others were waiting on me so I was sure to hurry.
*le time skip*
"Hey guys. Wow you've already finished. Emi said they will be back in 20 minutes." I placed all the ingredients in the fridge and went back to the front. I saw Carter and decided to apologize for what I did. "Hey man. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for getting aggressive like that." He looked up at me. "No hard feelings. I forgive you." I gave him a bro hug and then texted Emi.
Convo:
Bae : hey we're on our way back
Me: ok. What do you me to do with the cupcake ingredients?
Bae: don't worry about that. I got that part.
Me:ok whatever you say
I put my phone away and I moved out the kitchen.