Chapter 1

"Emiko! Emiko!" I hiss as soon as my curtains opened. A few minutes later I'm tossed out of my bed. "Mom!" I screamed sitting up. "I need you to get up Emiko." I try to straighten my hair as I stand up. After stretching, I head to the bathroom. "Emiko! After you get dressed I need you to help Chad clean the house!" I poke my head out and flash a smile. Ever since the new butler showed up, I'm the one who has to help. I don't complain though, Chad is easy to talk to, so it can't be helped that "chit-chat", as my mother calls it happens. After cleansing myself, I put my hair in a braid and changed into a Totoro tank-top with skinny jeans and laced up sneakers. I fly down the stairs and go to the kitchen.
**le time skip**
"Good job it only took.....3 hours and 45 minutes to clean the house!" I high-fived Chad and grabbed a snack from the pantry. The reason why mother made us clean the house is that she heard something about a group of boys needing a place to stay. Being the generous woman that she is, she offered them to stay here. 280 extra rooms comes in handy sometimes. I just hope their not weird.
Nash's POV
"What's the address again?" I look at the GPS and it shows that we're just a block away from the house. "Just a bit longer so sit tight." Groans were heard from the back of the car. Cam and I chuckled. As soon as we turned the corner, a mansion appears. Everyone gasps and I almost didn't park the car because everyone filed out of it. After everyone grabs their luggage, Can pulls out his phone. "Hello is this Mrs. Shozohara? Yes ma'am this is Cameron. Do you want us to wait? Ok we're coming. Yes ma'am. Ok. Bye."