Part 17

Christinas point of view~

I wake up and I look above me to see Detox snoring with her mouth opened slightly. I giggle to myself and I sit up and I stretch and yawn. I look over to see Justin snoring lightly curled up in her bed. I side smile remembering that he practically hates me after what I pulled. I shrug and look down at my phone buzzing with a reminder that we're leaving for the next stop today. I'm really motivated to perform at the next stop. I hope Michelle lets me... I  hope Roy doesn't tell her what happened.

I look around the room for my keycard I always keep in my bra. I finally find it after a couple minutes and I head over to my room. I open the door to a very fluster Roy shoving his clothes into his black bag. "We only have an hour before we leave where were you." Roy hisses as he zips up his black bag. I shuffle into the bathroom ignoring his question and I get my makeup and othe items together.

After I put all of my stuff into my bag I look over at Roy who's sitting on his bed and looking down at his phone. "Look I want to talk to you." Roy looks up at me and nods for me to go on. "I really want to perform at the next place we stop at." Roy looks at me and pauses for a second. "Do you really think that's a good idea?" I nod "I love performing... I've been so unhappy for the last couple days and I think that's why. I came along, to perform. Not to just tag along." Roy nods in understanding.

We finally get onto the bus and we're on the road. Willam joins our bus at last minute. "Why are you here again" Sutan asks as Willam flips through the channels for his favorite show. "You have better air conditioning and t.v. and less people." Sutan just shrugs and goes back to his magazine. "Goddamn  it!" I look over at Willam as he picks up the batteries off of the floor that fell out of the remote. He struggles to put them in with his nails. "Shit,fuck!!" I roll my eyes and reach over. Willam side eyes me for a second then takes the hint and hands the remote to me. I grunt to myself trying to hold back my laughter as I quickly put the battery's in correct order and hand them back to Willam.

The bus comes to a sudden stop and we see smoke coming from the front. The bus driver comes to the back and he looks very flustered. "We need to stop." Willam, Sutan, Roy and I exchange looks to each other. After a couple minutes we hear the doors open and see Michelle walk in. "It's a bus fire." Michelle says with a little sarcasm behind her voice. "Of course it is!!" Willam laughs as he looks at his phone. "Well I'm not staying on this death trap I'm getting some air." I walk outside and I see a bunch of queens out side and the other busses that are lined up behind us.

I look over to see Manilla, Aaron, and Detox all sitting out side. "What the fuck." I say and they all look up at me. "Are all of the buses jacked up?" Detox shakes his head. "No just yours kid." I roll my eyes. "Then why are we all stopped?" Aaron looks up at me with his phone at hand. "That's what I asked. But I guess we all have to get there at once." I pierce my lips to the side then I walk off. "Where are you going?" Manilla shouts. "To find something fun to do!" I shout back. After a couple seconds I hear some one running behind me. Manilla topples over me and her shoes hit the back of my converses and make me fall and we both end up falling to the ground. "Good going now I have grass in my hair!" I grunt Manilla laughs as she picks it out. "It suits you." I push her shoulder lightly and I laugh along with her after a while. Finally Manilla stands up and helps me up as well. "Woah" I jump up and we continue walking. After a couple minutes of walking in the woods we find some swings. "HEY!!!!!" I yell pointing at them, and Manilla smiles and runs over to them. "Fuck yes." Manilla says I run over to them and I start swinging as well. I hear my phone go off and it's Roy. "Where are you?~Roy" I roll my eyes and I reply. "At a park with Manilla~Christina" Roy replies back in a matter of seconds. "Alright I'll call you when they fix the bus~Roy" I put my phone back in my pocket I swing till I'm really high and I push my self off till I fall to the ground landing on my feet. "Oh fuck!" I yell as I feel my bones cramp in protest. "What's wrong are you ok?" Manilla runs over to my grabbing my bruised legs. "Woah what happened to your legs?" I huff "long story I'm going to sit here for a little bit." Manilla sits next to me and looks at me for an answer. "What you want to know now?" Manilla nods putting her head on her knees looking up at me. "Fiiiine" I whine. "I was jumped." Manilla looks at me in  shock with her mouth partially open. "What?" I nod "it was the night after we danced and you were super drunk. I Disappeared for a while after that ." Manilla tries to come up with some words to say but cant seem to  find any instead she just rubs my back and pulls me into a hug. "It's fine you don't have to make me feel better I'm fine now that's all that really matters."  Manilla smiles at me and nods.