Part 20

~Christina's point of view~

This I our last stop on tour then I finally get to go home. Don't get me wrong I love performing and all but I miss my friends, and especially my bed, I haven't had a cigarette in forever either so that would be nice. Roy walks into the room with his suit case in hand and huffs dramatically, before sitting it on his bed. That is placed across the room from mine. "You ok?" I ask, Roy looks over at me and smiles "Yes I'm just tired, tours like this took a toll on me in my forty's, imagine what it's doing to me now." I shrug and nod reassuring him, that I understand. Even though I honestly couldn't care any less. "True." I state while tracing shapes onto the sheets underneath me. Roy looks through his bag for an outfit for tonight. "You ready? This is our last performance of the whole tour tonight. Then it's back to doing your gigs at the local bars." Roy grunts, before lifting up a dress and examining it then tossing it on the bed before going through his bag once more. "Duh I'm honestly ready to go home. Even though my mom might not even be there... I honestly forgot about that." I say, looking down in dis comfort. Roy looks over at me with an empathetic smile. "I'm sure things will be ok and if not I'll be here." I look down at my hands as I try to hold back tears. "Promise?" I ask before looking up to see his reaction. "Of course I promise beautiful." Roy walks over to me after sitting his option of dresses on his bed, and sits next to putting his arm around my shoulder gently. "Since when have I ever steered you wrong? Just call me and I'll be there." I sit my head on the crease of Roys arm and he squeezes my shoulder reassuringly.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I walk into the dressing room and I sit at my station. I start applying my makeup nervously. I pick out a pair of Doc Martins and I put on some ripped black tights and a huge flannel shirt. "You look like a roll of scotch tape!" I hear from the other end of the dressing room. Bianca's wearing a red sequin gown with a bow on the side of the waste. I see she went with her signature look tonight. "Well thanks!" I yell laughing shortly after. Courtneys wearing a black cocktail dress and her signature platinum blonde hair. "Stunning" I say, Courtney looks over at me and smiles. "Thank you gorgeous." I blush at her compliment. "Oh shut up!" Bianca yells as she touches up her makeup in the mirror. "Don't be so bitter pussy face." Courtney snickers.

~Large time skip~

~Christinas point of view~
We  Finally get home, I walk in to an empty house with Roy behind me holding my bag for me. "Where are they?" I ask my self, Walking slowly around the living room area into the kitchen. "Probably at the hospital do you want to go see?" I nod at Roy and he fishes around his pocket for his phone, and walks out side shutting the door behind him. I look outside after five minutes of waiting. It looks like Roy's arguing.  I walk out side to see what they're arguing about. "No she can't be left alone, you know this! No I'll just take her in for now. LOOK ASS HOLE, YOU'VE TURNED INTO A REAL BITCH LATELY!!!" ... "FINE BYE!!"

"Well kid, it looks like you'll be staying with me for a while." I look at Roy in a nervous fit of confusion. "Why can't I go see my mother?" I ask slightly afraid of the answer, as I bite my lip from anxiety. "She's in critical condition, and the nurses recommended to not come in, at the moment. It's that bad." I shift my feet and sigh in frustration. I walk in side after awhile,  contemplating what to do. I slam the door behind me and look around the living room with pictures of all of us. I look at the pictures of Roy leaning over me with a smile... as f he was laughing, as I blow out my birthday candles on my fifth birthday. I glance over to another frame picture, of me sitting on Courtney's lap on stage at a pride parade. Then I see a small framed picture in the corner of the bare white wall of me, my mom and dad . "What the fuck!" I yell before running up to my room and sitting down on my bed Indian style, contemplating disappearing to see my friends and partying. Or sticking round with Roy, I hear the front door shut, Roy walks up and knocks on the door frame before entering my room and sitting down on my bed, next to me. "I'm not in the mood for a sugar coated lie Roy, I know my mothers dying I'm not five." Roy frowns at me and puts his arm around me. "I know you know this. I don't know where your father will be after all of this is over either." I look to the ground . "My mother was the only one who really showed affection, as far as I remember." Roy shakes his head with narrowed brows. "No, he did. He loved you from the minute you were born. Then he began to realize, raising you, was going to be harder than he thought." I shrug his words off. Even though tears were tugging behind my eyes. I  turn on my bed facing Roy. "So what's going to happen now?" I ask, Roy smiles at me and ruffles my knotted, frizzy hair. "You're going to stay with me till things can be arranged for you to see your mother."

I smile at his reassuring words, even though I get the feeing they're too good to be true. I believe them. For the sake of my self, and Roy.