Part 19

Roys point of view~

"Hey hurry up in there!!" *Bang bang* Christina walk out with a sour face and her hands on her stomach. "FUCK OFF!" My chest fills with guilt as she storms out of the hotel room slamming the door behind her. I hurry up and use the restroom and I walk out of the room and I shut it gently behind me and I walk towards Courtney's room. Courtney answers the door and I see Christina laying on her side with her hands on her stomach. "Cramps" Courtney whispers before walking over to the bed and rubbing Christina's back. "Want me to go grab some pain killers or something?" I ask feeling around my pants for my wallet. "Don't bother." Christina groans before pulling the covers over her head. "I already drugged her up with the stuff Willam took for her back before I suggested she did yoga." I roll my eyes before crossing my arms. "Oh great." I growl before sitting on the bed. "It's going to start kicking in soon and she hasn't eaten yet do you want me to go grab us some breakfast?" Courtney asks motioning to Christina. "NO" I hear from the other end of the room. "Don't be so difficult" I grunt as I cross my legs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's almost time for our performances tonight and Christina insisted she went on. "You sure you're up for this babe?" Michelle asks as she puts her hands on either or side of Christina's shoulders looking down at her. "Courtney come on stage with me?" Courtney looks over at Christina with her head tilted then nods her head. "Oh of course"

Christina's point of view~

Courtney and I both walk onstage and I sit down on a stool one of the stage people provided. And the music starts to play.

After my second song someone screams from the crowd. "WHY AREN'T YOU STANDING UP!?" Courtney looks at the crowd with an angry glare then looks at me. I shake my head at her  as we move on the next song.

After the performance I walk back stage and I sit down crossing my legs and I get out my phone. "Hey I'm going to leave you with Michelle for the night. Michelle suggested I go to the meet and greet then to the club with the other girls." Roy states sitting down next to me with a firm expression on his face.
"No." I state "I want to come with, I feel fine." Roy rolls his eyes and sits his hand on my lap. "No you're staying with Michelle or I'll arrange to stay in with you tonight." My stomach fills with rage. I don't know why, but I hate being told what to do. I always do the opposite. "You know I'll get my way. I want to go out and I want to have fun tonight and you're not stopping me."

Roy looks at me with a "try me" glare. I roll my eyes and I storm off to my hotel room. I lay on my bed and I start to drift off after an hour.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
*BANG BANG BANG*
"Christina open up!" I hear Michelle yelling at the other side of the door. I grunt and roll over and I try to go back to sleep. After a coupe minutes I hear ringing and my phone lighting up in the pitch black room. "What the fuck." I whisper to my self. I look down to see an unknown number lighting up on it. "No no no not now." I answer the call "What the fuck do you want Michelle stop waking me up!!" I hear a low grunt on the other end. "It's Alaska Michelles freaking out because you won't answer the damn door." I roll my eyes "I shouldn't have to I'm fine can I not just get one night of peace full sleep. Tell her that I'm fine." I hear Michelle and Alaska talking. "Look babe just answer the door and we can go hang out in my room. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if you've done something I didn't know of." I roll my eyes at the dramatic tone of voiceand statement. "Leave me alone!" I yell hanging up the phone. I put my phone on silence and I throw it towards the end of the room causing a loud thump. I close my eyes once more trying to finally get some sleep.