Part 18

Christina's point of view~

We finally get to our destination. I put down my magazine and I look down at my phone to see what time it is. I hear the bus door creek open and I see Michelle walk in. "We're going inside get your stuff." I walk over to grab my stuff and I motion to Roy and Willam who are asleep. "Let them sleep." I nod and I grab my bags. We both check in at the front desk. I look up to see Detox walking into her room with his bag rolling behind her.

After we get our room keys I walk into my room and I flop onto my bed sighing at the relief after being on that bus for so long. I hear a knock at the door and shuffle sleepily over to it, I open the door to see Jinkx standing there with a nervous look on her face. "You doing alight?" I ask in a soft tone hoping it will reassure that she doesn't have to be scared of me bitching at her. She nods at me. "Are you?" She looks at me with an honesty like she actually cares. "Yes of course, did you need anything?" I ask motioning for her to come in. Jinkx walks in slowly and tiredly. "I heared what happened I just wanted to make sure you're ok." I look to the back of my mind remembering shes sharing a room with Manilla. "That was a week ago I'm doing fine now, don't worry." Jinkx hugs me tightly and I hug back. "You've gotten really thin. Are you sure you're doing ok hun?" I laugh rolling my eyes "Yeah I'm fine Michelles been getting on me about that. Well everyone has been. I don't get why." Jinkx frowns. "Probably because we care... A lot" I smile at Jinkx and sleepily lay my head against the wall.

After about an hour of conversing we both hear the door click and we see a sleepy Roy around the corner. "Why aren't you in bed I thought you wanted to perform tomorrow?" Roy asks walking passed us and flopping onto his bed leaving his bags to fall on the ground. "I do, Jinkx just wanted to check up on me and we just got to talking, I guess. " Roy groans pointing at the light. "Well I'll see you tomorrow."Jinkx laughs while making her way out the door.

After a while of talking about tomorrow we finally pass out.

Roy point of view~

I wake up in my bed to my phone buzzing. I look down at the time and I look over at Christina to see her fast asleep. I look down at a text from Michelle. "If you're letting Christina perform tonight make sure she eats a full meal an hour before performing. ~Michelle" I hear a light knock at the door. Sutan walks in and smiles at me. "Whats up?" I ask as I walk to my bed and I lay down. Sutan looks at me running his fingers though his hair. "So she's going to perform tonight?" I look over at Sutan and I nod. "I'll be by her side most of the time anyway and I'll make sure she eats don't worry. I just want to see her happy. She's been so miserable lately." Sutan nods in agreement then looks over at Christina who's still asleep and slightly snoring.

Sutan walks over to her bed and sits on it beside her. Christina shifts to the other side and goes back to snoring. "She was up late." I say as Sutan tries to wake her up. "It's two o clock in the after noon." Sutans says as he lightly shakes her. Christina wings her arm and smacks Sutans shoulder and tries kicking him off of her bed. Sutan stands up and looks down at her. Dumb funded for how violently she sleeps. Christina pulls the heavy covers over her head and goes back to snoring. "Whatever" Sutan says crossing his arms. "Awe you miss your Christina!" I yell in a baby voice making fun of him. Sutan rolls his eyes and grabs a pillow from Christina bed then slams it onto her head. Christina groans lifting her covers off her head and glares up at Sutan. "Better run." I say grunting. Christina chases him out of our room  then crawls back into her bed looking down at her phone. "Fuck off." She says before sitting her phone down. I look over at her in question and she rolls her eyes.

---------------------------------------------------

I look down at my phone while Christina is finishing up her salad to see it's six o clock and our performances start at nine. "Time to go" I say as I leave a tip for the waiter and we head to the dressing room. Christina walks out of the bathroom in a pair of net stalking's and a big long T-shirt that says "Question authority" . She walks over to her table and she starts applying her makeup. I decide to put on a black cocktail dress and an auburn wig. "COURTNEY!!" Christina yells as Courtney peeks behind the door. "Surprise!" Courtney walks in with a grin on her face embracing Christina with a warm hug. "So Michelle suggested that I join the tour." Christina smiles at her and walks back to her station. "That's great!" I say as I apply some finishing spray to my over all look. Courtney looks in my mirror at me as I apply it I can feel her eyes on me. Christina leaves the room for a water and Courtney walks closely behind me and puts her hands on my shoulders. "Has she eaten?" Courtney looks at me with sad eyes. I nod and I put my brush down "I know what I'm doing Court."

~Christina's point f view~

Bianca gets called out onto stage. Courtney pulls in a chair next to me and puts a hand onto my leg and looks at me. I keep on applying my makeup. "Christina look at me." I look at Courtney a little annoyed by the delay. "I'm not in the mood for a heart to heart right now. I just want to have some fun and to be happy right now." I touch up some things then I take a swig from my water. Courtney leans over to fix up my smudged lip stick. "You've always been messy just like your father." I roll my eyes and I cross my arms. "We're not speaking right now." Courtney nods her head. "I know I've been informed of what's been going on." I roll my eyes again taking in a deep breathe .

Courtney's point of view~

Christina's finally introduced on stage by Bianca. I see Bianca walk back with some money in her hand and she sits it at her makeup station. "So how have things been going?" I ask crossing my legs while looking up at her. She sighs and sits down across from me sliding her heels off and sitting her legs across my lap. "She's honestly been a handful." I chuckle at her statement. "Yeah it sucks when you genuinely care about someone more than you should." Bianca rolls her eyes at me and leans back. "Yeah yeah." A lady walks in with two shots in hand and sits them on Bianca's station. "Thank you my angel." Bianca yells, before downing her shots. I walk over to the curtain so I can listen to Christina's performance. Her singing almost brings tears to my eyes. "You guys are amazing I love you all have a FUCKING AWESOME NIGHT!!!" Christina screams before running back stage. I see Bianca Walking over back on stage to introduce the next performer. "Please welcome this next queen, one of my favorite whores Willam Belli!!!" Willam trots onstage hugging Bianca as her song Chow Down starts to play.

"You were amazing" I say Christina smiles over at me. "Awe thanks" I lean in to hug her tightly "like you literally made me tear up." "Alright you two break up the cry fest!" Bianca yells before entering the dressing room. Christina sits down in her chair crossing her legs while texting. "What you want to do tonight?" Christina asks looking over at Bianca and I. "Well I was thinking clubbing after this." Bianca looks over at me then over at Christina. "Uh no. I don't think so, not unless if Christina is at my side at all times which I doubt that." Christina shrugs going back to her phone. "Well we could all stay in and watch movies? Or you could go out and I could stay in with Christina?" Bianca shakes her head again. "I'm not letting her leave my sight for more than an hour. Not because I don't trust her it's because I don't trust other people." 

I see Christina look up from her phone about to say something uncalled for. I put a hand on one of her legs and I shake my head at her. "I understand. I wouldn't want to see anything bad happen to her either." Bianca nods her head as she takes another shot before looking at the clock in the room to see when she's on again. "I have three more queens to introduce then we're done."  Christina nods up at Bianca as Bianca makes her way towards the curtains. After a couple of seconds we see Willam walk in taking her heels off. "So no sleeping around tonight?" Willam smiles sweetly over at me happily. "Come here bitch I've missed you. " I walk over to Willam and hug her as Willam removes her wig. "Where's Alaska?"  I  ask before looking around to see if I can catch the platinum bond. "Oh she's in my dressing room, come on I'll take you." Willam walks me into the dressing room next door. I see the blond looking in her mirror and catches Willam and I in her reflection. "Whaa!!" Alaska looks at me like she's pissed then turns around and hugs me. "You bitch" I snort as I pull away from Alaska "so how was your mini tour?" Alaska asks as she readjusts her wig before gluing it down. "It was great actually got a lot of trade" Willam laughs and Alaska points over at Willam. "So has she."
---------------------------------------------------------------------
After a lot of conversing and de dragging. Christina, Roy and I finally decide to go back to our rooms. "You should stay with us and watch movies or something." Christina says holding onto my hand firmly. I look over at a very exhausted Roy and he nods his head as well.  We all decide on Auntie Mame. Christina crawls into her bed next to me and wraps her arms around my waste and rests her head on my chest as always when we watch a movie together. When we get to the middle of the movie I feel Christina's body go limp and I can hear her snoring slightly. Soon after, I finally feel my eyes getting heavy and I pass out as well.