Chapter 4

Hiro's pov

It was very dark out and they still haven't came, I became a bit worried "where could they be...?" i moved away from the wall and looked around, not seeing anyone i hopped onto Baymax's back " Baymax, I need you to find the others ", he nodded and flew off.

We were flying around San Fransokyo but still no sign of them. I got even more worried, until a few minutes later Baymax found them, we flew down and I hopped off his back. He led me to the area they were at and I looked around not seeing anyone "Baymax, is your scanner broken? Cause their not here... " i said looking at him, he looked back at me then said, "of course not, I wouldn't be useful in this event and I am never wrong," okay i think I'm not the genius anymore...

I looked around and saw some smoke in the trees, I walked towards it and my eyes widened and I gasped, what I saw was the most terrifying thing i have encountered since Tadashi's death...

I ran up to Wasabi's car and saw it was crashed to the ground and on fire "no..." i tried to see inside and only got a tiny glimpse, I saw No one in there, "this is all my fault..." i said, tears already filling my eyes.

First Tadashi, then my aunt, then Now my friends! I've got nothing left... i looked at Baymax, I was happy he was the only one here but, what if something happens to him to? My vision was getting blurry, I realized it was because tears flooded my eyes, I shut my eyes close and let them fall down my face.

My eyes flew open, the tears were still falling, I wiped them off and clenched my fists, I felt anger filling me and I hopped back on baymax, "was this the only place it said they were? " i yelled a bit, he nodded and I sighed, still wanting to cry. I looked around then yelled at Baymax "let's go, now! We need to go to the garage and figure out who did this! ."

he flew off right after I said that and I wished none of this has ever happened. We Made it to the garage and I hopped off Baymax and headed to a computer, I started typing in, '/Hiro/Desktop/Data_chip_120'. Baymax looked at me confused and I turned around to look at him "I'm making you another chip, you have the healthcare and fighting chip but next I'm going to make you a poisoned fighting chip" i turned back around and pressed ' click to browse videos'

He looked more confused then i sighed " it makes your fighting moves more deadly and it will make your rocket fist even more powerful" i explained, I needed him to be a bit more dangerous, it's not all about being cute and cuddly, you have to move out of your comfort zone and destroy.

"this doesn't sound like a good idea, Hiro, someone can get badly hurt" he announced, I found a video and clicked it, I swiped it to the other computer and let the data finish. "nothing will happen, last time i just lost my mind, cause you know... Callaghan survived, and T-tadash didn't" my voice cracked but i ignored it

"Data transfer, complete " the computer said. I smiled and ran over to grab it i wrote down 'poison' and opened baymax chip holder, I placed it in and closed it.

" now let's go find out who did this... "