Chapter 10

Hiro's pov

I made it to my house and entered the door, I sat on the couch, I saw Mochi look at me, I didn't look at him. I got back up and took my backpack to my room, I put it away and sat on my chair, I sighed and spun around bored. I stopped once I heard something outside, I looked out the window and saw David and Victoria there, chatting.

I sighed and thought for a moment, I went downstairs and headed outside, I walked towards them and sighed "hey...", they saw me and glared at me "what do you want? " Victoria growled, I looked at David and saw he had a black eye, I looked down "I'm sorry for what I did earlier... It's just. It's hard to explain " I sighed, he rolled his eyes "you are not forgiven! Go be alone, but your probably already used to that" he chuckled.

I looked at him " just listen... You talk about my family again like the way you did earlier, you will so regret it.. " I said, he groaned very annoyed "what's up with you and family? Family sucks, they're so annoying" he crossed his arms, I glared at him "family is the best thing in the world, they are there when you you need them, they never give up on the person they love, family is the most rarest thing that can ever be made on earth!" , I yelled.

He sighed "well I hate family " I sighed as well "well, you don't have any, but maybe your friends can be your family" I said with a smile. He chuckled "I know I don't have a family, you want to know why? Because I killed them! " he growled, my eyes widened "you what?! " I can't believe I'm friends with a murderer.

Victoria chuckled " and I murdered mine, this is why we are friends, you were our friend cause we were planning on killing you next, and to use you to become famous! " I was frightened, I backed up and they walked towards me, I ran to my house and closed the door behind me, I gasped for air, scared to even talk to them. I took a deep breath and looked out my window, they weren't their any more. I smiled a bit then locked the door, I pet Mochi when I passed him and headed upstairs, I laid down on my bed in my room and closed my eyes, tomorrow is another day...