Falling...O3

*One Week Later*

Jordan

I haven't talked to La'Shea for a whole week. I don't know if she moved on or if she's waiting for me to call her. Either way, she can forget about me calling her. Since I haven't talked to her, I moved to the next chick. That next chick is her bestfriend Mia. Mia is cute, she thick in the right places, and she nice as hell. Shea gone be mad at me for fucking with her bestfriend, but it takes two to tango right?

La'Shea

It's been a whole week since that kiss. God them lips them lips. Everyday me and the girls go to Drell's house, and everytime we're there so is Quez and Shawn. Matter of fact, we are at Drell's now.

"So how his lips taste Shea?" Shawn said, making a kissy face while sticking out his tongue.

I punched Drell in the arm. "YOU TOLD ?!" This nigga finna get the beat down. He just laughed. "UGH WE ABOUT TO FIGHT DRELL !" His face got serious then a smirk grew.

"You sure you wanna fight?" 

As soon as he said that, I tackled him onto the bed. At first I was on top throwing punches at his chest, then out of no where he was on top of me holding my hands behind my head.

"Let me go!" I screamed and laughed.

"Only for a kiss." He puckered his lips. I knew he would do something like this. I could hear everybody else laughing.

I mean mugged him. "Never again in your dreams." I turned my head away from him.

"You playing hard to get again mami? I can fix that."

He started kissing and sucking on my neck. I could feel a hickie forming. I tried my best not to let out a moan, but I just forgot everyone was here and it just slipped.

"I told you." He kissed my lips smiling then got off of me.

When I sat up, everyone was looking at me like DAMN! -.-

"What?" I tried not to smile, but Quez's ass was cheesing like there ain't no damn tomorrow.

"You know what." Mya said cheesing. I just shook my head.

"Ayo Drell, Jay said that he wants to come through." Quez said texting.

"Aight. Tell him to come on." Drell changed his shirt.

As they was talking about this Jay guy, it made me think of Jordan. I haven't talked to him in awhile, and I wonder what he's doing. Maybe I should call him.

"Guys I'm gonna call my boyfriend Jordan back in New York. I'm gonna put it on speaker so. . . can we all stay quiet?" I smiled nicely. I really didn't have feelings for Jordan anymore and I'm planning on breaking up with him, but he;s still my boyfriend right now.

Everybody just shook their heads. I scrolled through my contacts and found his name. I clicked on it, put it on speaker, and it started to ring. It rung three time before someone answered, but it was not what I expected. I heard moans and screams and a bed squeaking. This isn't what I was supposed to hear. Then I heard it. . . that one name that drove me to hang up. He said Mia.

I threw my phone at the wall and ran back to my house. I locked the door, ran up to my room, and cried in my pillow. This wasn't supposed to happen. I wasn't supposed to get hurt. I wasn't supposed to fall.

Drell

Now what kind of bitch nigga would fuck another girl while his girl in out of state. That shit is just reckless. It hurt me to see La'Shea like this. She didn't like what she heard and I could tell. I think she needs to learn to love someone who will love her in return. 

After she ran to her house, I ran after her. I tried to open the door but it was locked. She really doesn't want anyone to see her cry. I looked in the bushes for her spare key and unlocked the door. Living Room? No. Kitchen? No. Bathroom? No. I went into her room and there she was, laying on the bed, crying her eyes out over a nigga that never deserved her.

"Lala you can't let this nigga get to you." I closed the door and locked then I laid beside her.

"I can't help it." She said in between sobs.

"Let me love you Lala. Let me be the one that loves you the way you love me. Let me be your knight in shining armor. I know I'm known as a player and shit, but baby I will change all of that for you. Ever since you moved here, you've had me hooked to you. Please be mine and lemme heal that little heart of yours." I kissed her nose. She shook her head.

"Okay, yes Drell." I wiped her tears from her eyes and kissed her lips softly, but with love. 

I wrapped both of us in the blanket and we fell asleep. Never have i seen someone so beautiful, and never will I see someone more beautiful. 

La'Shea has me falling, and I can't get up. . .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked this chapter. I'm not doing a A/N because we are about to start finals. This is kinda short though ;\ . Ooooh! I HAVE 1 1/2 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL!!!!!! Go Jaiie Go Jaiie ! *Dances* O_O But anyways, hope you enjoyed :* MUAH! LOVE YA DOLL BABIESSS! ;D

-- Jaiie