Falling... 09

Hey babes new chapter ! Okay so here's a random digital art drawing I did😊 Follow me on IG @ OG_Jaiie for more 😄

I will have a question for you guys after the chapter. And enjoy this chapter.

Drell POV

As it was getting late, I started thinking about me and Shea.

Who would've thought I would say I wanted to settle down with someone. I love her too much and I just think it's time for me to let her know how much I lover her. I need to sit down with her and explain how I feel about her. How much I truly care about her. How special she is.

I texted Shea, even tho we live close I know why I just don't walk over there. Well it was getting late and I didn't want to bother her father.

Me: Hey baby! You awake ?

Baby: Yes babe, but guess who who texted me today?

Me:was it that damn bitch ass nigga fuck boy?

Baby: Yes babe, and he said that one of my besties is with him. Once I find out who it is, I will slap the fuck outta her.

Me: Baby, calm down. She's a trader and not worth it. Don't worry about her. Who do you think it is tho?

Baby: I really don't know, imma call them on a 3 way. I wonder who it is too.

Me: okay text me once you know who it is.

Baby: kayyy babe.

* Text Convo Ended *

Shea POV

I wonder which of my besties was in a long distance relationship with my ex Jordan. It's not that I care or anything, is just why he got to mess with one of my new besties ? I thought he was fuckin with fuckin slut ass Mia.

Man I swear Jordan better be playing with me. I hope none of my besties is actually dating him.

I mean c'mon if they friends on FB which ever of my bestie it is should see that the only mutual friend her and him have is me, and our other bestie.

I decided to call both of my besties on the same time, I put them on a 3 way.

* Ringing *

Shantii/Mya: Hey Bitch !

Me: Hey Bitches ! I have a question for yall.

Shantii: Wassup ?

Mya: About?

Me: Cause I need to know which one of you is dating my ex boyfriend Jordan.

Shantii: That fuckboy ?! Girl I don't want that bitch ass nigga, after what you told me, I don't want his nasty ass.

Mya: I'm not dating him, I'm talking to a guy named James, not Jordan.

Shea: Well that nigga mesg me saying that one of you was dating him.

Shantii: Girl don't yo ass worry bout a thang, you know if he try to get with me I will let you know so you can mess around with his feelings.

Mya: If he tries to talk to me I'll break his heart in two. Fuck him, he did you wrong bae!

Shea: Thanks girls, love ya, I'll see ya tomorrow to go to the mall !

Shantii/Mya: For sure!

* Hangs Up *

Well if it wasn't my bestie who the fuck is he talking about? I don't even want to text him, fuck him.

Jordan POV