Falling... O7

Drell POV

I grabbed Shea's hand and walked to the front door of the school. My niggas were next to me and her friends were next to her. As we reached the front door I opened the door for SHea and her friends.

" Thank you babe. " She said looking at e and smiling.

After her and her friends walked in,I walked in next.My niggas were on the back. Quez smart ass quickly said " Yo nigga what about us? "

I looked back at him and replied with a simple answer. " My nigga you a man they ladies. "

" Oh so it's now hoes before bros? I thought it was the other way around. "

I turned around and stopped walking. " Quez my nigga don't even start. We've been friends for a min, adn you know it's nothing like that so don't even start playing like that my nigga. "

" Geez Drell it was a joke, you act like you love this girl. Do you? " he then said while giving me that please dont love her look.

" Nigga hell nahh, we just started dating and shxt, you acting gayy my nigga, chill frfr. You know it's always bros before hoes tho. " I said and returning to get Shea's hand.

I walked her to her locker so she can get her stuff for class. I let her go with her friends and I walked with my niggas to our locker.

When we got to our locker 3 girls walked by and once stopped and said " Hi Drell, I've noticed you dating that ugly bitch new girl, why don't you date a real lady and come back to me. "

" I am dating a real lady, she didn't act like every other girl that's so into me. You acting like a hoe right now bitch, move along before I go tell your bf. Your relationship is not a secret, either yo hoe ass being passed around the school and shxt. Get the fuck out my life already hoe. Don't act like I aint seen you sucking dick this morning. Dick sucking lips, hoe move along."

Which I ain't notice is that there was a crowd around and all of a sudden after I finshed looking at her and saying that they all went wild  " OOOOHHHHHHHH! "

I heard my nigga said " Drell did not just go there with his hoe, I mean his ex. Sorry thot, I mean Cloe. "

In a way I felt terrible to put her out there, but her hoe ass needs to stop getiing passed around and focus on her life, not on niggas dick.

I walked off and Cloe kept talking shxt about how she much better then Shea. . . how this and that, I just left her alone. I know Shea will fuck her ass uo if she heard her say shxt like that. Well atleast don't let her looks fool you.

I walked to class with my niggas and we sat down at the very back, like a couple of cool kids.

The teacher asks the class to sit in groups of 4, so like always its my niggas and me, but we needed one more person. We didn't say shxt so we can try and work as a group of 3. Cloe walks in and tries to team up with us, we try to talk shxt to her so she'll leave but the teacher turned around and said " Good, a group of 4. "

Great, thanks to this hoe, who knows what the fuck she will do to fuck our project up.

The teacher explains the project. While she explaining this hoe over here texting and not even paying attention, I swear if we get a bad grade, imma make someone fuck her up really bad.

Me and my niggas stared at her hoe ass and listen to the teacher.

Time went as usual, slow.

*

*

We waited to leave the class room already.

*

*

My eyes were getting heavy and I've tired my hardest to stay up. As I blinked slowly I seen that hoe passing a not to Quez, and he put it in front of me. I stared at him and then at Cloe and shook my head.

I opened the note slowly and read it, saying " Leave her and come back to where you belong, I know I did you wrong but everyone deserves a second chance right? So can I have a second chance and show you that I'm the one for you, not her. "

I slapped my hand while crumling it up and shook me head. I look up tp her and say
" It's not going to work I'm with Shea understand that you put yourself in a place not to  be respected for you but be put as a blunt, getting passed around. Please Cloe leave me and Shea alone, live your life, you fucked up, not me. "

With that said I didn't realized that the teacher was standing behind me. Before she could say anything, I walked out the door to clear my head.

*

*

I got my stuff and decided to go home early.

As I drove home I almost had an accident, I wasn't paying attention and have too much on my mind that I almost crashed. Thank god I didn't, I need to be more careful.

I got home and just went straight to bed to take a nap, I had my mind full of this dumb hoe ex. I hope she don't fuck with me anymore, tired of it.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Heyyy babes hope you enjoyed this new drama chapter, I enjoyed writing it.

Ohhh and y the way the guy in the picture is Drell ;) He cute he cute?

- - - - - - -

Drell: Really Jaiie you think I'm cute? ;)

Jaiie: Ahaha ehhh  . . . .

Shea: Bitch first you want Montre' and try to take him from Diamond now you want mine?

Jaiie: Bitch he with you cause im the author, keep talking and I will put myself in this damn book and take him from you.

Drell: Well  . . .

Shea/Jaiie: Shut it Drell!

Montre': Umm I heard my name Jaiie, wassup?

Shea: Nigga go ack to your books, you have a sequal you need to be in not go M.I.A.

Montre': Bitch atleat I have 3 books ;) * Walks Out*

Jaiie: Drell imma just end it, thanks for reading loves!