Falling... O4

La'Shea

I woke up the next morning with someone beside me. I looked over and it was Drell. Suddently all the events from the night before came rushing back in my head. I smiled at a sleeping Drell and tried to get up so I could go to the bathroom, but his grip on me just got stronger.

"Where are you going?" He said with his eyes still closed. I just smiled.

"Bathroom." I said waiting on his grip to loosen up.

He loosened his grip and I went to the bathroom. I undressed and got in the shower thinking about last night. Why did Jordan have to do what he did ? Like yeah I know I'm far away but still ... That's just triflin'. Ugh I swear I hate him. I'm just gonna call him later today to see if he even knew I was on the phone at the time. That still doesn't mean I'm going to forgive him.

Jordan is a liar, cheater, dickhead, and I hope he catches something. Mia I just as bad. But Drell is completely different. It's something about him that's not bad. Something that makes me happy and makes me feel comfortable. Something wonderful.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair when I realized that I didn't have my clothes in the bathroom with me. I peeked out the bathroom door and saw that Drell was still sleep. I snuck out and past him and went into my closet. I picked out some skinny denim jeans, a black crop top, and some red and black Jordan's. I bent over to pick up my Jordan's when I felt someone's hands on my waist. I jumped up and turned.

"Damn I never knew someone could look so good in a towel." Drell said licking his lips.

"Oh my gosh! Drell get out I'm trying to get dressed!" I tried pushing him out but he wasn't budging.

"Okay okay ill go. But hurry up I wanna take you somewhere." He said walking out .

"Where?" I stopped him before he got all the way out .

He just kissed my nose and told me it was a surprise .

I wonder where he's taking me .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short and sorry I've been MIA . I promise to be on and updating more.