Falling... O2

Jordan

 Lord knows I didn't care about Shea. I mean I did, but it was for my reputation. I was slowly growing feelings for her though. When she left earlier, it tore my heart out. Like what if she finds a new dude? What if she doesn't want me anymore? That's okay because I'm a Senior and I'm going to apply and get into a college in Cali. My baby is not going to just leave me. I have some feelings for her.

Shea

It's now lunch time and Shantii and Mya came to get me from my 4th period class. We walked down the hall together. Once again niggas looked at me with lust and bitches looked at me with envy. I just shook my head and kept walking. Then I saw the nigga I bumped into earlier. He is so damn cute. Ugh! He looked back at me and smiled. I just rolled my eyes. Then he put his hand back. I looked at him like he was stupid. 

"Hold my hand." He just stared at me as I continued to walk behind him.

"I don't know you." I said with attitude.

"You can get to know me baby. My name is Drell." I rolled my eyes.

"Nice to meet you but you scare me, so bye." I walked faster and got in front of him.

He ran in front of me to the door that leads downstairs and held it open for me. I just ignored his kind gesture and went through a different door. All his friends started laughing at him.

"Damn Drell just got played!" They kept yelling and laughing.

I just continued to walk to the lunch room with Shantii and Mya. We got our food and sat at a high table. (Sometimes I like to feel tall too -.- )

"Omigosh! Shea! Do you know who that was?!" Shantii whispered yelled.

"Omigosh! Shantii! I really don't give a fuck who it was!" I whispered yelled back in a sarcastic tone.

"Girl! That is the sexiest nigga in the school. He can have any girl he wants.!" Mya said eating a fry.

"Good then he don't need me." Was my reply, then I started eating.

***

The rest of the day went by peacefully, except Drell and his friends kept saying 'Hey AB.' everytime they saw me. Like who the fuck is AB? I was tired of it already. Thank God the day was almost over though. I tapped my pencil with the beat of the ticking of the clock and waited for the bell to ring. FINALLY! The bell rung signaling the school day over. I hopped out of my seat and went downstairs. I was about to walk out the door when I heard it again.

"Hey AB." I turned around to see Drell smirking. Some how he knew I didn't like him calling me that. I got closer to him.

"Who the hell is AB?" I said irritated.

"Anonymous Beauty." He smiled. I almost blushed but I stopped myself. "You know if you will just tell me your name, we'll stop calling you that." He said smiling again.

"Well then I guess your going to be calling me that for awhile." With that I turned around and walked out the door, leaving him standing there speechless.

Drell

I have to say AB is mad cute. I just ain't no soft nigga though. I'm still trying to get her hard to get ass to tell me her name. I mean damn.... I can't even know ya name ma? Whatever though. She'll tell me sooner than later. I walked to my car, got in, and drove off. I didn't feel like football practice today. I quickly made my way home and when I got there guess who I saw next door. AB ! (; She is just so sexy.