Falling... 08

Shea POV

School ended, about time tho. It fuckin felt forever tho!

Anyways, I got my Iphone out and texted Drell to meet me by my locker. He didn't reply which was strange since he always replies. I thought he was already waiting for me there so I walked faster to not keep him waiting.

As I hit the corner I seen my locker but not Drell standing next to it. I got a little worried and called him, but no answer.

I kept calling him see if he was okay or will atleast answer. Still no response.

I seen Quez and I asked him if he seen Drell. He looked at me and shook his head then said " You and Drell have a lot of talking to do, just don't get mad when he tells you. Trust me ITS not worth it. " Then we walked off with some girl.

Why did he said ITS in a loud tone? OMG I swear Drell better not be doing nothing bad or done someting wrong.

I quickly got on the bus and headed home to see if he atleast was at his house.

" Can't this bus go any faster? I'm in a hurry " I say in my head, and looked around incase i accedently said it out loud.

*

*

After 30 minutes later I got off my stop, I rather drive then take the bus cause so many stops and shxt.

I quickly went to Drell's house and bang on the door so loud, they must think I'm the police or something.

I continued to bang on the door as loud as I could.

Drell POV

As I woke up from the loud bangs on the door I checked my phone and seen about 10 missed calls from Shea. I wondered if she was okay. Then I heard a loud bang on the door again. I walk downstairs to see who it is. I slowly open the door and seen Shea looking at me like I did something wrong.

What's wrong babe?

Nahhh lemme ask you that since you ain't even pick up your phone or texted me back.

Babe I was sleep, I came home and went straight to bed, just chill.

Nahhh so what we need to talk about? Quez said we needed to talk, so about? Did you get into trouble? Or involved in something ?

Nahhh bae nun about that is just member my ex we seen? Well she tried to get back with me today and she pissee me off during class that's when I decided to come home early.

What she say Drell?

Well that I should leave you and go back to her, where I belong. And that she's better then you. Don't let her get thru your mind babe. I'm with you not her, and it must be for a good reason if we're still together and haven't let anyone come in between us.

She really wanna come in between us? I swear next time I hear you or someone talk about her, imma go up to her and fuck her up. I swear I fuckin will.

Bae just don't do anything stupid.

With that said, Shea went home.

*

*

Jordan POV

I really do miss Shea. It's been a while since we've talked and we actually seen each other. I know we had our ups and downs but I miss her. Plus I never hit that ass tho! Ahah but frfr

I just wished she never had to move, but it was her fathers job. Things happen for a reason.

This girl I've met has been reallly getting to me. And who knows she probably lives near Shea and I can go visit just to see Shea. I don't really like this girl, I just wanna get pics from her that's all. I want Shea back.

I swear that new nigga she has better be treating her right or imma go fuck him up. I know I can get Shea back, with a nigga like me? I mean who cant resist me? Damnn right, every female be on my shxt.

Shea's new friend looks good tho, I sometimes forgrt her name but I think it's Mya. I wouldn't mind hitting that if she gives it up. It will be sweet if she would let me hit on the first day we met. Mya Shea's friend and might not even let me hit either. I guess imma have to make magic with my pretty boy type shxt. Makes it seem like I don't really miss Shea tho.

I texted Shea to see how she been.

* Text Convo *

Hey baby, how you been?

Ex: Nigga you still hitting me up after we broke up?

Bitch chill I was asking how you been not tell me what happened.

Ex: Nahh nigga delete my number and don't ever hit me up.

Then fuckin block my number, change yours. You acting stuck up AF that's why your so called bestfriend is fucking with me huh?

Ex: Who tf you talking about nigga?

* Text Convo Ended *

I seen her mesg me but I rather not tell her who it is since she wanna act like she aint love a nigga. Anyways why tell her? So she can start shxt with Mya? Mya don't even know who I am tho.We met on Facebook, and we already had more then 10 friends in common. I ain't know she was Shea's friend till I seen on Mya page a pic of them and the caption said "My new bestie." Nahh I ain't fucking with her just to fuck with my ex, she cool ppls tho, that's why I fuck with her the long way, ahah.

Drell POV

Why is it when I find a good girl, always one of my ex is going to try and fuck it up for me. The thing is cloe was the biggest hoe and I ain't really like her like that. Shea and I seen her sucking dick why would dhe try and act like nothing happened? She was on the road and shxt, the nigga was driving, oh well I got her on camrera incase she tries and throw some stupid shxt at me, I got her back for it. Nahhh I'm not being mean or anything, I mean I can start her porn star career sooner then she thinks, ahaha!

Shea is beautiful, and something about her that makes me feel as a lil shy kid again.and yes I use to be shy in middle school. But that all changed in high school since I've had pretty girls on me tho. Yeah I thought Cloe was cute, she fucked with my nigga on the low, I found out after my nigga seen us and laughed at her, she had cheated on me so I left her ass so fast tho, she ain't even seen it coming..

Hopefully Shea don't think I want that hoe Cloe back. She's the last person I would get back with. Always cheating on every guy, she's childish and don't know what she wants. She needs to grow up & settle to one nigga,  not fuck with a nigga and his crew. If you ask me about how many people she fucked I would say more than 20, she's probably more loose than her mother, and her mother has kids, ahahah, oh my, I just ewww.

Maybe is time for me to settle down too and I want to settle down with Shea. She's worth it and she's my ride or die. I think I'm in love with her, she's been here for me when I need her.