Debut Stage

*Eunyoung's POV*

"TWO X! 5 more minutes before going to the interview room!!"

"Okayyyy!!^^.." The unnies and me said cheerfully...

Then Surin said,"yahh..I heard that VIXX is going to the interview too..Omo, uri Eunyoungie will you be alrite?"

I nodded my head cheerfully.. Suddenly everyone came to me and said,"Something's fishy.."

I just giggled and when i thought about just now.. im so happy..

Hehehe.. he hugged me just now...

So we went to the interview room and suddenly we saw VIXX there..and there i saw him^^.. Cha Hakyeon

We had eye contact and just smiled at each other.. We got to our places and finally they started recording..

The MCs introduced us as the XX groups hahaha.. Since both of our names and ending with the letter X.. How cutee ^^

So we begin our greeting, "Love us twice as much, Two X! ^^"

Then we introduce ourselves, when it was my turn, i said,"hello^^ I'm TWO X Charismatic Rapper Eunyoung^^"

"Charismatic? Wahh.. Eunyoung-sshi, do a rap for us^^.." the MC said.

I was taken back, but unnies encourage me to rap.. so i tried my best and rap to VIXX's newest song, On & On.

"Since VIXX sunbae nim are here.. so i will try to rap to Ravi sunbae nim part.."

All of them clapped for me and i started rapping,"I'm a toy thats made for you, my life line is always in danger. I'm nervous but im sure that you will transfer to some other guy. Until here.. *covers my face*"

"Wahhhh.. Eunyoung really did well.." Hakyeon said that to me and gave me a thumbs up. I just smiled and i was so embarrassed.

After the interview, both of us met up again and we talk for awhile about our trainee life.. But when it was his turn to talk about his trainee life. That's where things get awkward.

"Yea.. i know what happened after that.." i said softly.

There is slience in between and it became awkward..

He suddenly confess to me, "Eunyoung-ah, i'm sorry i made you suffer during those days."

"I-i just ... haiss.. i'm sorry. Hope you could forgive me."

I forgave him because i know we still love each other and we can't separate from each other.

"TWO X! ANOTHER 5 MINUTES TO STAGE!" PD shouted loudly.

I hurried back to the waiting room and get ready with my TWO X members. Finally, the day we all been waiting for. THE D-DAY

We are debuting with the song,
"Double Up".

All of us were nervous and it was nerve-wrecking moment for us.

"1.2.3, TWO X TWO X HWATING XX!"

We got into position and started to dance to the rhythm of the song.

*The video is up there⇧♡*

Finally the day has come.. I get to dance in front of a lot of people. My dream finally came true. Finally my part came,

"Two X singyeongsseo nae mam tteonagi jeone
To max motdwaesseo neon wae sarangi byeonhae"

I winked at the camera and showed everyone my charismatic side.

Being an idol is hard but i have to do it. Cuz it's my passion and i love it.

After we end the performance, we bow to the audience and they cheered for us. I was extremely happy at that moment of time.

I was crying tears of joy because my members and i suffered together. Facing a lot of hardships together and we finally made it.

To be honest, i don't really mind my performance outifit. Im okay with it.. it makes me sexy. Hahaha omgg..

I wonder what Hakyeon thinks of me wearing this outfit..

*Hakyeon's POV*

"Joo Eunyoung.. Must she wear that kind of outfit ><.. She will attract all the guys out theree.."

Without me knowing, i said it out loud.

Suddenly i felt something on my shoulder and i turn around, it was Ravi's hand.

"Hyung.. that's the purpose of a girl group.. Sexy image and sexy,hot body." Ravi smirked.

All of us gave him the what-the-f face and hongbin threw his towel onto Ravi's face.

"I think you watch too much porn Ravi yah.. Wake up Ravi xD" Hongbin said while smirking at him and he walked out of the waiting room.

All of us laughed at him and i was ruffling Ravi's hair. He got mad and said "AHH HYUNGGG!! Stylist is going to be mad at me.."

"Bian.. hahaha^^"

When i went out from the waiting room, i saw Eunyoung cried with her members.

Aww... must be a group ceremony. I still remember the day we debut.. We cried alot together. I feel you Eunyoung ah..

But during those debut days.. I lost her.

I was too busy and i lost her along the way. We could not fight it together but is there still hope?

No way im going to lose her.

I need to tell her now.

I walked straight up to her and said
"Can we talk for awhile in private.."

We went to the rooftop and she was breathing the fresh air.. Feeling so happy and cheerful..

I miss those smiles .. I miss her so much.

"Eunyoung. Joo Eunyoung." I said to her while moving closer to her.

I could see the sparkle in her eyes as she looked at me.

"What's wrong Hakyeon ahh? Hakyeon?"

"I love you Joo Eunyoung. Let's date again.."

"What? Date?
Hakyeon ahh.. I can't. I'm sorry.."

"We can stay as friends Hakyeon ahh.."

"Friends? You how long it took me to recover from the pain?! It hurts Eunyoung ahh.. I can't bear to see you like this.. I know u love me. Pls.. Let this relationship be a secret.."

"Okay Hakyeon .. I love you too.."

I pulled her close and kissed her on the lips while putting my hands on her cheeks..

This is the best moment of my life. Finally we are back together.