Chapter 16 : Hidden Love?

*Eunyoung's POV*

It's been days since i last talk to Hakyeon Oppa. He seems so busy now, well he is an idol after all. I'm an idol so i should understand him.. But i wonder what is he up to.. Maybe i should text him.

"Jagiya.. what are you doing? It's been days you haven't texted me. Is there something wrong?"

I switch off my phone & just drink the Americano that Lina made.

Lina is my best friend since middle school. She is really helpful,kind, sweet & beautiful. But one thing that seems suspicious.. She has been smiling while looking at her phone.

She is having a break now so i decide to sneak in & surprise her. When i went to the break room, i heard a VIXX song. I tiptoe slowly and I surprise from the back. She screamed loudly.

"AHHHHH!!!! ISHHH.. EUNYOUNG UNNI! YOU SCARED ME!!"

I kept on laughing out loud cuz her reaction.. ITS TOO FUNNY!!!

"OMOOO LINA!! HOW CAN YOU KILL YOUR FRIENDDD?!!!😂😂😂😂" I said to her

She chase after me around the room but she didn't manage to catch me.. kekeke^^

After awhile, she stopped & take a rest. I ask her, "Ya.. I heard you were playing a VIXX song.. Do you like them Lina ah?"

She scratch her neck and blush abit.. "D-dae, i do like VIXX.."

I took a step forward & i ask her who she like in VIXX. She replied me, "I like..N.."

"WHAT?! NOOO NOOO.. THAT ONE, NO CAN DO. HE IS MINE GIRL!"

She laughed and said back," Yaa.. who is going to like your N? I like someone else in the group.."

"Who??" I was so curious to know who she likes.. Who knows i could matchmake them^^

"I.. like.. Jung Taekwoon.." She said slowly. She look at me, waiting for my reaction.

"Jung Taekwoon? You like him? SINCE WHENN?!! WHY YOU NEVER SHARE WITH ME!!"

"Cuz you are always busy with work .. & your news with Hakyeon on the TV.. BUSY BUSYYY!! How to tell you.." There she goes again... Complaining about a lot of things.

If her & Hakyeon is in the same room, i don't know what is going to happen. Can they just stop complaining for once..

She was about to tell me about Taekwoon Oppa but then.. her co-worker ask her to get back to work.

So i decided to go back to my seat and relax somemore. While i was walking to my seat, i heard a familiar annoying, loud voice.

I turn and i saw Ken & Leo. Ken was complaining and whining to Leo. Well, Leo doesn't change. Leo keep on ignoring Ken.. So sad for him.