Chapter 30 : I am sorry.

*Ken's POV*

"Kim Wonshik. Please. Open this door. Please.." she cried while leaning on the door. She fell down on the floor and cried even more.

I quickly went to her and help her to stand up. But she refuse my help and kept on crying on the floor. Banging on the door so that Hyung will open the door.

I really want to help her but she is stubborn. I just sat beside her and just advice her to stop doing this.

After awhile, Ravi's door creak open slowly and Aini look behind. She quickly barge in and didn't think about her injured foot. After that she closed the door and even lock it. Wow, that's what love could do to you. I didn't want to be a busybody so i went back to the practice room to just chat with the members.

*Meanwhile Aini's POV*

I saw that his door was open, i didn't give any mercy and barge in. I even lock the door so we could have some privacy inside his workplace.

As soon as i lock the door, i face him and since i am short, all i could see is his chest.

He was just standing in front of me and the sadness just took over me instead of anger.

"바보.. 너 진짜 바보. 왜?! 너 나를 슬퍼 보길 좋아하니?! (Stupid. You are really stupid. Do you like to see me sad?)"

I keep on hitting his chest over and over again. Tears were streaming down my cheeks and Wonshik held both of my small wrists. Asking me to stop.

But i couldn't hear him because i was so angry. I keep on hitting him again.

"STOP." Wonshik Oppa warned me.

But due to anger, well i couldn't stop and keep on hitting

But due to anger, well i couldn't stop and keep on hitting. But slowly it died down because i was too tired. Wonshik Oppa pulled me and hugged me tightly.

I lean my head at his chest and i could hear his heartbeat. It was beating so fast. Wonshik Oppa said to me,

"Why are you so stubborn. You could just stop hitting me, it hurts you know."