Chapter 24 - I'm sorry

*Hakyeon's POV*

"I said.. LEAVE ME ALONE. Don't you UNDERSTAND." She look at me with those fuming yet teary eyes.

I let out a sigh & said firmly, "Fine." I stomped out of the house with a loud slam on the front door.

I wanted to come back and apologise. But i guess she does need the space now. So i just went somewhere. Idk where.

I took my car & drive back to the dorm. When i open the dorm's door, i took off my shoes & straight away lay down on the couch.

I let out a sigh & Hongbin came to me. Asking me if anything happened. I told them that i fought with Eunyoung, really big this time. I wanted to know how she is feeling about this. But then, she is giving me attitude & start screaming at me when i shouted at her.

Everyone sat down in front of me & just hear everything that i have to say. I just want to give her space for today. So i will have to sleep at the dorm today. I didn't want to be so arrogant and i texted her.

"Eunyoung ah.. I'm going to sleep at the dorm today. I decide to give you some space for now. I hope we can talk things through after you have calmed down."

After that i went to my bedroom & just rest there.

*The Next Day*

When i woke up, i got a message from Eunyoung.

"Oppa.. Get back home soon."

I rush out of the room and that made everyone shocked. Everyone is like asking, "N Hyung?! What happened?!"

"Eunyoung ask me to get back home soon." I said to them.

"Did something happen?" They asked.

I just shrug my shoulder but hopefully nothing happen..

After getting my cap & sunglasses, i went to put on my shoes.

Ken said to me, "Hyung, you didnt even bath or even brush your teeth & you are just going out?"

Ravi put his hand on Ken's shoulder and explained, "No use to ask him. He is a newlywed Ken ah.. They are so madly in love. Who knows they went did something mature already. Right Hyung?"

He smirk at me. I just did nothing & excuse myself from the dorm.

*While in the dorm*

"He just left like that."

"I'm sure he did it already. Hey, its newlyweds.. He must have done it on the first night. Look at his face when i said that."

"Ravi stop with that and help me make breakfast."

*Back to Hakyeon*

I went to the car and drove back to my house. I excited press the passcode to unlock the door. When i went in & saw Eunyoung looking so weak. I rush to her & asked her, "Eunyoung ahh?! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

She was struggling while trying to stand up while holding the kitchen counter.

I carried like bridal style and place her at the bed. She look so pale. All of a sudden, i started crying.
I held her hand and keep on crying.

She look at me while those tired eyes. She gave me a weak smile & said with her hoarse voice, "I have to tell you something. Something important." She wanted to get up & i help her. She begin to spoke.

"I wanted to tell you something that happened about a few weeks ago. I...I..." I could sense that she is struggling with her words & i held her hand tightly and assure her by giving her my brightest worried smile.