Chapter 31 : Let's end this

*Eunwoo's POV*

Aigoo, just look at her. Sleeping so peacefully.

I stroke her hair and keep on staring at her face

"Why did i let you go.. I'm such an idiot. I still am the same Cha Eun Woo that you always known. I love you Aini ah."

I carried her up to her bedroom and all the memories came back.

*Flash Back*

"Jagi ah.. Wake up.." i said in my sweetest voice.

She refused to wake up and keep on twisting her body.

Aish this girl.. I hugged her from behind & whispered, "Jagi ah.. Wake up.. if not, don't think about kissing me for a month.."

She didn't even move and kept on sleeping.

"Yah.. Lee Aini.. Wake up.... Tch, this girl. I am going out now."

I was feeling so upset and wanting to get off the bed. But i was pulled by my clothes and i stumbled onto the bed.

Aini smiled at me with her half awake face.

"Don't leave me.. Stay here for breakfast.."

I lay down beside her again and i pinch her nose, "Wait for you to finish washing up? No thanks.. I would rather eat while going to work."

She gave me an annoyed face.

"야.. 이동민.. 너 죽었어!" (Yah.. Lee Dongmin.. You're deadmeat!)

She woke up and kept on beating me on my shoulders. She was above me and keep on hitting my chest area.

"아! 아! 아! 야! 아파!!" (Ah! Ah! Ah! Yah! Pain!)

I took her slim wrist and pulled it towards me. She lean onto one side and i skillfully shift my body even more so that i can pull her back to the bed.

Now i am top of her, her eyes largen.

"야..야.."(Yah..Yah..) She stuttered which makes her even cuter.