Chapter 14: WHY.

*Ken's POV*

I was relaxing my mind when i felt a buzz inside my pocket. I took out my handphone and i saw  a text message from Hakyeon Hyung.

"Lee Jaehwan. Better come back to the studio soon. We'll be waiting. (:"

I replied back, "Eung. I am just at the cafe nearby. Don't worry." I put back my phone into my pocket and kept on thinking about a lot of things. I don't know why i am like this. Only if Mr Lee saw that i worked hard, i think he would have picked me instead. Sometimes i just wish there is only 1 main vocalist. Having 2 main vocalists is just too difficult. This comeback i got less parts even Hyukkie and Binnie got more lines than me. Is this how the company treat me? It's so unbelievable. I keep on drinking the hot cappuccino to relax my mind while looking at the surroundings. My phone kept on buzzing again. I took it out, it was Hakyeon Hyung & Ravi.

"YAHH! 'Eung'?! That's how you talk to your elder. Omo omo.. this guy." Hakyeon hyung replied. I could imagine him complain about it.. Can you imagine it too? Hahaha^^... Sometimes Hakyeon hyung is just too cute.

"Jaehwan ah.. Do come back okay? We need to settle things.. See you soon uri Hwannie ah..^^" Ravi texted me. 

I sigh and replied to Ravi first. "Arra.. I will be back soon. Don't worry."

After that i texted Hakyeon hyung, "kkkk :P I will be back soon Hyung after i finish my drink."

I drank until the last drip of cappuccino, it was so delicious. I paid the bill and went back to the studio. Before going back, i took a deep breath and open the door. 

When i went in, i saw Leo hyung alone in the practice room. My anger starts to boil again, whenever i see Leo Hyung. I will get stressed and pressured. We made eye contact, i was about to leave. But then Leo Hyung stopped me. 

"Wait Jaehwan ah."

"Waeyo Jung Taekwoon sshi?" i said to him while facing my back towards him.

I heard footsteps nearing me and his hand pulled my shoulder backwards. Making me face him.

"Jung Taekwoon sshi?! Since when you are like this Lee Jaehwan. TELL ME! WHY ARE YOU SO RUDE TOWARDS ME?!" He looked at me with his flaming eyes. 

I just kept quiet. I was careless. I...

"LEE JAEHWAN! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Leo shouted at me and raised his right hand up high. Wanting to slap me for sure. I just looked straight into his face with my piercing looks. 

"YOU WANT TO SLAP ME LEO HYUNG?! ALRIGHT THEN, SLAP ME. HIT ME!!" I screamed at him back.  His hand is still up and i keep on looking at him. I had enough of this. Every action that Leo Hyung is doing is just making my anger keep on boiling. That's it. 

"WHY ARE YOU SLAPPING ME?! YOU HATE ME SO MUCH RIGHT?! I KNOW!" I screamed at the top of my lungs until my eyes were watery. I felt so suffocated trying to hide all of my emotions and being the cutie main vocalist. I want to be something else too.

Leo's eyes began to change. His eyes was not fuming in anger anymore but it is filled with sadness and guilt. His hand descend down and he didn't hit me at all. 

"Why.. Why didn't you hit me?! I know how much you hate me! EVER SINCE MYDOL DAYS! YOU HATED ME SO MUCH! WHY!!!! JUNG TAEKWOON WHY! WHAT DID I EVER DID TO YOU. What makes you think you are so special?! WHY THEY PRAISE YOU BUT NOT ME?!!" As i was screaming and shouting at Leo Hyung, my eyes was starting to tear up even more. Tears keep on streaming down my face and i couldn't stop them.

I couldn't see much but i felt a painful smack on my cheek. Automatically, i stared at the person as my hand slowly made it to my cheek. I wiped my tears and i saw.

"HAKYEON HYUNG!!" Hyuk exclaimed. 

"Lee Jaehwan. What happened to you?! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO LEO?! You know how much Leo sacrifice for you?! Those MYDOL days are over! Focus on the present and the future!" Hakyeon hyung looked at me with seething eyes while i realise the wrong things that i did to Leo Hyung.

I had my head hung low, regretting all the mistakes that i did. That slap from Hakyeon hyung is still fresh inside my mind. I'm trying to calm myself down. My ears are not hearing anything like as if someone press a mute button. I keep on crying and crying non-stop. I felt a warm embrace and i didn't stop crying. I felt so bad and keep on mumbling, "I'm sorry Leo Hyung.. I'm sorry Leo Hyung. I'm so sorry...." 

*Leo's POV*

Every word stung only fueling the fire that burned inside of me. Every violated phrase was like gasoline to it, my fists began to clench and my jaw rooted. When the final mentos had been added to the coke inside of me I exploded with anger. I decided to hit him but he challenged me. He threaten me to see how far i could go. He has cross over the line and he is being too rude towards me. But seeing his eyes that were filled with hurt and sorrow, i felt bad. I shouldn't have provoke him and make him feel this way. My hand descend slowly and hearing his reasons. I realise that he has been suffering because of me. 

Because of the predebut days, he thought that i am still hating him. Yes i did hate him for awhile because i feel that i am more capable than him in singing. But after seeing him practice and work so hard, i saw a different side of him and i didn't hate him anymore. So, he did feel pressurized and stressed out just because of the praises and compliments i got from the company. But he didn't know how much the company needs him and how much the group needs him as well. Without him, where can we find our cutie main vocalist? Where can i find my main vocalist buddy who would do all the high notes which are even better than me? I just can't accept the fact that he is being rude towards me.

But i heard the door being open and someone just went up to Ken and slap his cheeks with a loud smack. It was none other than Hakyeon. I was totally shocked that Hakyeon would do that. I look at Hakyeon, his eyes were fuming in anger and disbelief. 

"Lee Jaehwan. What happened to you?! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT TO LEO?! You know how much Leo sacrifice for you?! Those MYDOL days are over! Focus on the present and the future!"   

I looked at Jaehwan, he was squatting down and his head hung low. The atmosphere of the room is so cold that no one dares to say a word except for hearing Jaehwan's sorrowful cries. I heard him mumbling, "I'm sorry Leo Hyung.. I'm sorry Leo Hyung.. I'm so sorry.." 

My eyes are getting watery too, i went to Jaehwan and hug him from back. I whispered back, "It's okay Jaehwan ah. Hyung did a mistake too. I'm so sorry for not paying attention to you."

But he didn't reply, he keep on replaying the same thing over and over again. Suddenly Jaehwan is looking so pale , as if he'd been painted with white-wash. Then, he fell onto the floor with a loud thud. 

"LEE JAEHWAN!!! / KEN HYUNG!!!" Everyone scream out his name as his body is laying on the cold floor. 

Everyone rushed towards him, Ravi piggyback him and we went to N's car to put Jaehwan there. Hyuk, Hongbin and I went to my car to follow N's car back to the dorm.

Lee Jaehwan. Hyung is really sorry. Lee Jaehwan please wake up.