We are officially dating.

*Eunyoung's POV*

Now it's VIXX turn to perform . I'm so excited to see my Hakyeon on stage and see how charming he is on stage.

Yeayy^^ I'm so happy.. Finally i got back with Hakyeon again.

After years of waiting and suffering..

He just look so handsome and hot wearing the suit and that contact lenses just make me fall in love for him again.

*VIXX ON & ON Video is up♡*

After his performance, i was just waiting for him around the hallway nearing his waiting room.

When i saw Minhyuk who came to me and gave me a note.

I was so clueless and ask him who send this. He just smile and walk away.

So i opened the note & it says
" i will be waiting for you at my waiting room^^.."

(Why it sounds so smutty xD)

I just laughed because i was actually waiting for him already.

There he is, walking thru the crowded area. I can only see him and no one else.

He saw me and he just gave me a smile.

Gosh, just by looking at his face makes me happy.

"Heyy.." i said to him.

"Come inside.." he said to me.

I went in the room and i saw helium balloons, alot of it. Saying "CONGRATULATIONS TWO X" There is a cake too and i saw all of my members and VIXX sunbaenims as well.

WOW. I was shocked. But how come my members are here?

"Why are you guise here before me? That's weirdd." I said to them.

Then my super hot boyfriend came to me, held both of my hands & said, " Joo Eunyoung. I Love You & I'm sorry for everything. "

Hakyeon's eyes were getting red & watery. That moment i felt all the emotions that he is facing right now and in the past. He was really heartbroken & i could see that he really love me so much.

I didn't say anything & just looked into his eyes. It felt like we are communicating through our eyes, in our own minds.

He didn't say anything either & just hugged me tightly. I feel his warm tears at my back and i heard his sobbing. Gosh, i can't help it but cry as well.. i know how he suffer because i feel the same way too. Not being able to meet the one u love for a few years. Its so difficult but finally i'm in his arms. I will never let go.

The room was full of jealously, and alot "ehmm.." (s) from the band members .. hehe i guess we got carried away.

So we continued the celebration and we are really happy together. Finally after these years, i get to meet my one & only first love.

After our Inkigayo schedule, it is Weekly Idol. I heard about Weekly Idol and i'm kinda nervous ><

My manage came in & said to us, "Girls.. we have to go already & we are late for the shooting."

Omo ottokae.. I rushed with my team members & i forgot about my N. Omo how could i, i turned back to my waiting room, and shot love shots to N while giving him a few flying kisses hehe. How embarrassing but hehe^^

We rushed down to the basement and straight away went to the shooting site.

*N's POV*

After hearing their busy schedule, i got abit sad. Suddenly Eunyoung just left. But she still got the time to be so lovey dovey with me. How cute^^ ..