Chapter 10: Wondering

"WHERE IS CHA HAKYEON! FIND CHA HAKYEON RIGHT NOW!!!!"
_______________________________________

"Good Morning Jagiya~" Eunyoung said it cutely.

I went out of the toilet with a small toilet wrapped at my neck..

Immediately i smiled and said,

"GOOD MORNING~~~"

I walked towards her, cupped my hands on her face and give a peck on her forehead. Then i looked at her, she was blushing and smiling a lot. She must like it a lot.

I went closer to her and whispered into her ear, "Eunyoung ahh, go and bath. I could smell you from here." I said in a joking manner.

Eunyoung instantly gave a pout and hit my chest multiple times.

"YAHH CHA HAKYEON!!!!! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!!!"

I just smiled and tried to stop her from hitting me. For a girl, she is quite strong. She was still hitting me even though i already grabbed her hands. But i was more stronger than her. I kept on pushing her back while she kept on hitting me.

"Yahhh yahhh Cha Hakyeon!! We are going to fall!!" She shouted at me even though i already know we are gonna fall.

I smirked and lean forward, making her fall back first onto the bed while she was still trying to hold onto me. I was being pulled by her. I looked at her, but she froze because we were too near. We were like 1cm apart from each other. I could even feel her breathing. She looked at me and kept on blinking her eyes. I swear that moment, she was so cute and if only i can just kiss her a lot times, yes i will. But this is a hospital so i got to maintain.

I hold myself by putting both of my arms onto the bed and lean forward, getting even more closer to her face. Her eyes went larger as i was 0.1cm close to her face. I chuckled and kissed her on the lips.

I got up and pulled her up to support her since her leg is still recovering. She stood up while holding onto both of my shoulders.

All of a sudden, she was crying in pain .. and tried to squat down but her leg is not recovered.

"JOO EUNYOUNG! WHAT'S WRONG?! ARE YOU OKAY??"

I held both of her shoulders and tried to look at her but she kept avoiding eye contact.

"Toilet. Now. I'm in pain." She tried to speak to me.

I carried her and went inside the toilet. I let her sit down on the toilet bowl. I asked her whether she is okay. But she didn't reply me. I'm so worried right now.

She only said this," Call the nurse. Please." While holding on to her stomach area.

I went to press the button for the nurse to come. I kept on looking at Eunyoung, who kept her hand holding at the same exact place.

Then the nurse came, and i said to her that the patient is inside the toilet.

The nurse came and asked her if she needs help.

Eunyoung whispered into her ear, the nurse smiled and went out of the toilet.

I asked her what's wrong but she just chucked and left. Then she came back with a ziplock bag filled with a lot plastic thingy in rectangle form. I squint my eyes trying to focus on the thing inside the plastic.

Suddenly, i just divert my eyes somewhere else and i felt quite hot.
Then the nurse went out of the toilet after giving the ziplock bag to Eunyoung.

She closed the door and she looked at me. She just chuckle again, omo i'm so embarrassed.

I tried to do something to distract myself, i don't know what to say. I'm out of words. Finally Eunyoung just got out of the toilet, but she is limping.