Chapter 18 : Goodbye

*N's POV*

"Mr Lee. Please... Just for 2 weeks. I promise after 2 weeks i will work hard. I won't be distracted."

I look at Mr Lee looking so stressed and thinking whether he should let me relax for awhile.

Mr Lee forward his body from the chair and uncross his legs. He sigh & said, "Fine.. Just 2 weeks. But you'll practice as per normal, after that you can see Eunyoung. Make sure you fulfil your promise. I'll be watching you Cha Hakyeon."

I thank Mr Lee so much and said that i won't let him down after the 2 weeks. Just these 2 weeks before i will have to distract myself from Eunyoung for years.

After today's practice, i text Eunyoung saying to come to the art gallery.

"Art Gallery? Why? Suddenly.."

"Just come to the art gallery." i said to her. After that, i quickly rush out of the room and went to the basement to take my car. I have a special mission & i hope she likes it.

I went to the flower shop & the florist ask me if i'm looking for a certain flower. I told her to get me a bouquet of flowers that means, "I love you & I'm sorry."

She suggested that i took this bouquet

She suggested that i took this bouquet. Red roses means love & white tulips means forgiveness. I have been a bad boyfriend towards her but i still love her so much.. I hope she likes this event..
So i drive to the art gallery, it is a special gallery because it will remind both of us about our memories.

After parking my car at the carpark, i went up and got escorted to this particular painting.

'The History Of Mankind'.

It is the first time i met Eunyoung. I had an excursion here, and i saw Eunyoung looking at the same painting. We made eye contact with each other suddenly. She just smiled at me, but she don't know who am i. But that smile of hers attracted my attention. So i smile back at her, then she walk away because she had to go.

I thought i would never see her again, but one day my University had an competition. It is an Arts University. My major is dancing (of course, that's my passion).

Every department has their own competition. I was busy preparing myself and getting ready. Then Eunji called me because she wanted to talk to me. So i went to her department, then i saw a familiar figure. It was Eunyoung. I met her again. She was talking to her friends and preparing her brushes. I see.. so she is an Art Major.

When i saw her again, it felt like everything stopped and all i could see is only her. Like i could feel that around her area, she is the one that shines brightly. I'm sure that you'd say she is classically beautiful, her large liquid black eyes held such an intelligence and serenity that it was impossible for me not to be held prisoner by them. Her cheekbones were especially high and her smile that attracted my attention, perhaps that's what held me so captivated. She wore her long black hair in a bun on that day. Gosh, she looks so beautiful. There's no words to describe how beautiful she was.