An Undead Mother at my Doorstep ~10~

Chapter 10

Jillian's POV

I had fallen asleep about two hours after Lilly got back. The three of us, Dad, Lilly, and I stayed up and watched home movies from when Lil and I were babies. It was hilarious because Lilly had issues walking and I was like just standing there. Dad laughed at the rest of the videos and then told us that when we were babies was his favorite time because we caused him so much entertainment. I could feel myself slowly falling asleep and as I looked over, Lilly's eyes were closing as well.

Lillian's POV

Jill and I fell asleep wrapped up in blankets. I was sitting on the right side of Daddy while Jill sat on the other. The last thing I remembered was that we were watching home movies and then when I woke up, I was in my bedroom. I rolled over, trying to get away from the sunlight. Moments later my door opened and someone walked in.

"What?" I moaned. I could hear someone laugh from the door. Something made my bed move and then leaned down.

"Hi baby", David whispered close to my ear. I sprang up and David and I bumped heads.

"Ow", David and I mumbled at the same time. We both laughed and then I felt his lips press onto mine. I responded a moment later by kissing him back. When we pulled away I could see scratches across Dave's face. I ran my finger, gently, over them and he cringed.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yea I was worried about you. How are you?"

"I'm okay. I'm better now. How were your parents when you went home?"

"Ecstatic. They couldn't believe I was really standing in front of them."

"I know. My dad was the same way." David nodded slowly before laying down on my bed. I lay down next to him and he pulled me towards him. "David what's wrong?" He just looked at me before sighing.

"My parents want to move", he said slowly. I moved my head from his chest and looked him in the eyes.  I didn't say anything, but instead started to cry. "Oh, Lilly baby, don't cry." David sat up and pulled me to his chest holding me close.

"David you can't leave me", I sobbed.

"Lilly, it's not like I want to leave you. You know my parents love you but their afraid that being around you causes too much drama."

"I cause too much drama?" I screamed. I got up and walked to the other side of the room, away from David. I couldn't believe this. David got up off my bed and walked towards me.

"Lilly please don't do this." David pleaded trying to grab my hands. I shoved him away and walked out my bedroom door. I could hear him following me as I walked through my house but I didn't care, I was done talking.

"Hey Lillybug", Dad said as we walked into the living room.

"Hey Dad."

"Hello Mr. Smat", David said.

"Hey David." I turned towards David and slapped him across the face. He held his face while looking at me with hurt in his eyes.

"No absolutely not. You have no right to be talking to my dad. Get out David. Your parents want you gone, fine go. I don't need you."

David's POV

After Lilly stormed off I realized that I still had my hand on my face where she had slapped me. I had never seen Lilly like this. Sure I had seen her blowup at school at people when they started drama but I have never seen so much hate in Lil's eyes.

"Do I want to know what that was about?" Chuck asked me. I sighed and sat down on the couch. I told him how my parents wanted to move because they thought that Lilly caused too much drama and I told him how long and how much I had argued with my parents, but they wouldn't give up. Chuck sighed. "Do you love Lil?"

"Of course. More than anything."

"Then let me go talk to her and then I'll see what I can do about your parents." I thanked him and walked out to my car. I sat in a moment and looked up at Lilly's window. I swear just as I started my car up, her curtain moved.

Chuck's POV

After I heard David's car leave, I cautiously made my way up to Lilly's room.

"Hey, LillyBug." When I received no response I slowly entered Lillian's room. My youngest daughter sat on her bed with her blanket wrapped around her and her face in her knees. I made my way over to her bed and wrapped my arms around her small frame.

"It's not fair Daddy. Why is he leaving me? After everything we've been through."

"I know Lil but you have to think about what's good for David."

She looked at me with such sadness that I just wanted to hold her in my arms forever and protect her from never getting hurt ever again. "I'm good for David." She mumbled it so low that I barely heard it.

"Lilly do you love David?" I could feel her nod her head yes from my chest. "Then maybe you need to talk to him and talk about the option of a long distance relationship." Lilly sighed and walked into her bathroom.