An Undead Mother at my Doorstep ~13~

Chapter 13

Jillian's POV

I was at sitting at lunch with Madison and Caitlyn when I my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and opened my new text message.

Run little girl. You're not safe. –Unknown

Um who is this?-Jilly

Your worst nightmare.-Unknown

I read the last message and reread it. I didn't know how to respond so I didn't. When I looked up Lilly was looking at her phone quizzically. We locked gazes and I could tell something was up.

Lillian's POV

I sat through my classes in a daze. I couldn't get the thought of those messages out of my mind.

Who sent me those messages?

Why did they want to hurt me?

Did I know them?

I couldn't think of anyone who would want to hurt me or my family.

Chuck's POV

I was working from home today when the house phone rang. I ran to catch it when the voicemail came on.

Hello Charlie. I told you that Lillian and Jillian belong to me and I will make sure that it stays that way, no matter what I have to do. And I'm back and I don't plan on leaving.

I knew that voice all too well. I quickly turned off the voicemail right as the girls walked through the door.

"Hey girls, how was school?" The girls looked at each other before mumbling incoherent sayings. I nodded my head as the girl headed up to their room.

***

The girls and I were watching some movie on TV when Jane walked into the living room.

"Chuck, we need to talk." I made a face at the girls and followed Jane into the kitchen. "Why didn't you tell me Marilyn called?" I sighed; I was hoping to keep that to myself.

"I didn't want to worry anyone." Jane rubbed her hands over her eyes and looked at me.

"As long as that woman is alive, I will be worried", Jane said. I smiled and walked back into the living room to find the girls asleep on the couch. I pulled the blanket over them and walked upstairs.

Jillian's POV

I woke up on the couch the next morning. Lilly was quietly sleeping next to me. After I stood up and stretched I decided to go for a quick run before anybody got up. I ran upstairs and got my jogging stuff and changed before I jogged outside and started my miles.

Third Person's POV

"Which twin is that?" my partner asked me.

"Does it matter? Either will do. Now send the boy. She's getting away." We sent the boy out after her and watched as he caught up to her and ran into her. My mission had begun.

Mystery Boy's POV

 I saw the girl I was supposed to talk to running. I quickly caught up to her and 'ran' into her. When I heard her hit the ground, I helped her up all while apologizing.

"I'm so sorry." I said apologizing.

"It's totally fine. I'm Jillian", she said extending her hand.

"Nice to meet you. I'm..." My phone rang at the very moment just like the plan stated. I answered it and grunted. "Sorry I have to go."

I smiled and walked off in the opposite direction. All was going according to plan.

Jillian's POV

I walked home thinking about mystery man. I thought of his smile, his sparkling eyes, his cute dimples. Then I realized he never told me his name.

Lillian's POV

I groaned as I heard my phone ringing somewhere in the distance. I rolled off the couch and went up to my room.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe."

"DAVID!" David laughed on the other end.

"Oh, I miss you Lilly."

"I miss you too. When are you coming back to visit?"

"Go outside I sent you something", he said, avoiding my question. I sighed and got up. I walked towards the front door and opened it and went outside when somebody picked me up. I started screaming and kicking until I felt the all too familiar feel of his lips on my neck.