An Undead Mother at my Doorstep ~1~

Chapter 1

Jillian POV

I swear my sister, Lillian, takes forever getting ready. It is now 7:45 and school starts at 8:00. My sister is head cheerleader and probably the most popular person at our high school. Well her and her boyfriend, David Miles. David is a football, baseball, and soccer player. He and Lilly have been dating approximately 1 year and 7 months. Don't call me a stalker. It's not like that. I've liked David since we were fifteen. In fact I introduced him and Lillian. Five minutes later, Lillian finally walked out of the house. Next to me, daddy sighed.

"About time Lil", Dad said as she got in.

"Sorry beauty takes time", she said laughing," that's why Jill is so ugly." I turned around and stared at her incredulously. I wanted to slap that pretty little made up face of hers, but I resisted. I turned back around and caught my dad's eye as he started laughing. He knew my thought and in fact it kind of scared me.

We arrived at school with five minutes left until the first bell. Lilly was out first and already surrounded by her clan.

"Jill, Jane will pick you guys up after school", Dad said as I was getting out.

"Ok. Love you"

"Love you too." I stood there while he drove away and then started walking towards school. Lillian and David were standing by the front doorway. David's arms were wrapped around Lilly's waist. Her friends laughed as I walked by, but having Lilly as my sister, I got used to them pretty fast.

Lillian's POV

I walked up to my group of friends and laughed as my boyfriend of over a year, David, pulled me into him and wrapped his arms around my waist. I giggled as he started kissing my neck. Jillian walked by at that moment and David automatically stopped kissing me. I wondered if David wanted her and sometimes I believed it, but I knew David loved me. I actually felt somewhat bad when Jill walked by and my friends laughed at her. Even though we were nothing alike, we were still sisters. Even though she didn't act like it sometimes.

David's POV

I watched as Lilly got out of her dad's car. I could see her twin, Jillian, watching me. I sighed as Lil's friends crowded around her, barely letting her get out of the car. I waited until Lil was near enough to me to start sighing dramatically. She laughed as she approached me. When she was standing in front of me, I wrapped my arms around her waist. I started kissing her neck, smelling her warm vanilla sugar perfume. I loved it. When she stopped giggling, I looked up and saw Jillian walking our way. Amber and Kathryn and LeAnn were the ones who laughed the loudest. I watched Jillian walking by and I noticed her looking at me. I quickly looked away and buried my face in Lilly's hair. For some reason, when Jill looked at me, I had to look away. Sometimes I was afraid I felt something towards Jill, but then I would always tell myself that it was pity. She wasn't a popular, like Lilly and I, but she did look like Lil.

Jillian's POV

When I got through the door my best friends, Madison and Caitlyn were waiting by my locker. They were both glaring at me when I walked near them. 

"What?"

"Is there something going on between you and David Miles?"Caitlyn asked. 

"What are you talking about? Of course there's not He's Lilly boyfriend! I mean I like him and all, but Lilly doesn't need to know that."

"What was that nerd?" Lillian's friend LeAnn said walking by. "Did you just say that you like David?"

"No."

"Oh I'm so telling Lilly", LeAnn said walking away. Oh crap I thought to myself.