An Undead Mother at my Doorstep ~12~

Chapter 12

Lillian's POV

I saw David's face fall as I said that we needed to talk. I knew how this conversation could turn out and I was seriously afraid I was going to lose him. I stood up and led him over to the swing. He sat down slowly and I glanced at him.

"Dave, I think we need to talk about us." I said slowly.

"What about us?"

I hesitated before answering. "Are you really moving?"

"I don't know yet, Lil."

"Well I was thinking about it I realized that I don't want to lose you. I realized that you mean a lot to me and that even if you move that I'm willing to work on a long distance relationship." David released his breath and hugged me to him. I laid my head on his chest, inhaling his sweet scent.

"Lillian Madison Smat, I love you so much and I'm willing to do anything it takes to keep you as mine." I laughed and leaned up to kiss him. He smiled into my lips and kissed me back immediately.

(Three weeks later)

David's POV

I rolled over in my bed as my mother called from the other side of the bedroom door.

"David, honey, it's time to get up. The movers need to pack up the rest of your stuff." I sighed and pulled Lilly closer to me as she stirred in her sleep. I asked Lil to stay the night last night so that she was here when I moved. Lilly cuddled closer to me as I kissed the top of her head.

"Do you really have to leave?" Lilly asked. I looked down at her, not even knowing she was awake.

"No. I could move in with you." Lilly laughed her angelic laugh and looked up at me. Her hazel eyes could still capture me. I sighed and rolled off the bed and walked toward my closet. I walked out moments later as I saw Lilly climbing out of my window. I walked down stairs and outside where my parents were waiting. Lilly's car was gone, but suddenly pulled back into my driveway. She got out and walked towards us with tears in her eyes. My mother and Lilly hugged and then she turned to me.

I pulled her to me before whispering "I love you. Don't ever forget that." Lilly nodded and kissed me before my parents ushered me off into the car. I had tears in my eyes as the car drove away and I turned and saw Lilly waving from the street.

"David grow up. Men don't cry", my father said from the front seat.

Lillian's POV

I hate not having David at school every day. It wasn't the same. My friends didn't even seem the same. The people I had once thought were just like me seemed completely opposite. I was sitting at lunch when I got a text message. I got excited thinking it was David. I was surprised when I realized it was a number I didn't know.

Run little girl. You're not safe. –Unknown

Who is this?-Lilly

Your worst nightmare.-Unknown