t h r e e

Thomas' POV

I was already in London when I got a call from my manager, Brad, 9 in the morning, "Hey, Thomas. Just wanna ask if it's okay that I give your number to Logan Lerman's manager?" he asked.

I clearly was still half asleep since I haven't gotten over the jet lag; I nodded to him, waiting for his respond,

"Em- Thomas, you know that I can't see you nodding your head," he stated the stupidity I just did.

And just right that I realized I was on the phone, "Uh, yeah, sorry there. Sure go ahead, do I have any schedule? Because I certainly want to search for this girl." I stated and got up walking towards the kitchen.

"Nope," he said a few more things and then hung up. I made myself some coffee and got into the shower. First thing first, I'm walking the streets of London.

Clearly, after I spun the wheel, I got the hardest (well, or so I thought) description for this certain lady. It was actually hard to search for her through London, but I just hope we meet. This show could actually help her, and me in many certain ways.

I got out of my mansion and locked it after, and start to walk down the streets. It was quite cold since I knew that it rained before. Looking down at my phone, I stopped my tracks to the news I just got.

"Bloody," I cursed under my breath, surely this wasn't a good day to start off my supposed to be lucky day.

I turned around to the other way as I got a call, I noticed it was unknown, I kept being on careful, not showing my identity. I lowered my voice, "Hello, who's this?"

"Hi, um, I thought this is Thomas' number? I think I typed it wrong..." A familiar bubbly voice said and slowly fading because of embarrassment,

"Logan?" I asked with my normal voice and continued my walk,

"Thomas! Good, I thought I was going to embarrass myself," he chuckled.

"Sorry, you know with all the fans trying to call me and stuffs,"

I could imagine him grinning, "No worries, man. So, how's it going? You found her yet?"

"If by her you mean my invisible dog, yes I found her."

I heard him laughing at my joke, "Man, you're funny. We are going to be buddies I tell you,"

"How about you, Logan? What did you get?"I asked because he kept on laughing,

I bet he was sniffling and wiping his invisible tears, "Yeah, I had to find myself a writer. And I already gave her the invitation, good thing she was in America,"

I was quite amazed to see him act fast. I bet the other guys was as lucky as him, on the other hand, I got myself caught in this mystery girl case. I should ask Sherlock's help to find her, seriously.

"How did you do that?" I asked as I slowed down my pace, worried that I might bump into someone.

"You know, when I got home I quickly open my library and search for this amazing book I've read recently, remembering that the writer was a girl." I nodded, "And when I got to the author's biography, bam, she was the one."

I laughed at his silly explanation and urged him to continue, "There weren't any photos of her, just a silhouette. When I read it, it says that she's the same age as me! So I quickly searched for her through the Internet and found her phone number, I said I was a big fan and said that it really meant so much to meet her in person,"

"That's actually smart, yeah?" I agreed to his plan.

"I know right, now I feel how my fans feel," he said to me, and I bet he was smiling to himself,