e i g h t e e n

Tia's POV

"Where are you girls?" The man behind the phone asked us, "We're already here and we can't seem to see even one of you!" It was Logan calling Vee.

She chuckled silently, "We're here, can't you see us? You're bound to see us since we're with a lot of camera crews and bodyguards."

"I can't see your nose, Vee!"

We laughed silently behind Diana; truthfully we're already at the park even before they arrive. We were hiding inside an ice cream shop, why an ice cream shop? Because the mirror was a one way see through, that means we can see them, but they can't.

"Well I can see yours!" she giggled, we find this very funny since seeing the guys in a state like that was a rare occasion, even the waiters and the crews do too.

"It's not funny, Vee. I'm hungry! Show up in the next five minutes or else," Logan threaten her, only to receive a smirk from Vee, "Or else what?"

"I'm going to call in the boogey man," he laughed sinisterly, "But seriously, I'm hungry, the ice cream parlor over there seems pretty tasty."

We laughed at that, Logan was a kind guy and he is exactly like Vee, eccentric, funny, and lovable. The four of us thinks that they would make a good couple in the future, if there were any future for their romantic relationship.

Vee puts away the phone first and whispered to us, "Prepare to video this, I want to use it as a weapon against him."

I hurriedly open my phone and prepared to video the shenanigans Vee was about to make Logan do, and it was priceless. Vee managed to make Logan wave around his hand and did a little dance, along with Nat.

"Oh that little goof ball," Calla snickered about his partner.

Thomas, Nick and Freddie seemed calm as ever but I could see Logan begging them to follow or else they wouldn't get to meet us. I noticed that Thomas was making some dubs with his mouth with Nick following into a rap, Freddie then quickly got into the groove along with Logan and Nat.

They were hilarious and some caught their attention, of course they were wearing disguises so none saw them as celebrities in action. The camera crew was far from them and only can shoot from afar.

"Here, take it. Cover for me," she gave her phone to Calla who actually knew what she meant when she nodded.

We all saw Vee going out from the back door, and sneakily tip toed towards the guys, Nick must've known this but he kept it to himself. I heard Calla said to stop what they're doing and just take a minute to relax, and they actually did, well, Logan did.

We saw Vee just steps behind Logan when suddenly she jumped to him from behind, covering his eyes laughing with the other guys. It was actually cute to see the two of them; if they were really going out I bet they'll come out as a good couple.

I stopped the recording to only see that they're walking towards us with Vee laughing with the others and Logan scowling. The bell ringing announcing the door was opened. Seeing the faces of them was really funny when we remembered the video again.

One by one slide inside the ice cream booth, Thomas sliding next to me, "Were we really that funny?"

I giggled at him, "Funny is an understatement, let's try, ridiculous."

We laughed at that and continued on our chitchat, "Let's order some ice cream! I'm hungry from getting prank by you girls." Logan sighed, "We are so going to get you girls,"