f o u r t e e n

I'm deeply sorry for the delay!

I took several days of non-productivity since I've got writers block.

There's this small (but very thick) book of how to handle writer's block, it's really cool!

Enjoy the gloomy chapter!

-

Tia's POV

His eyes drilled into mine as he approached me, "Are you okay?" He asked, taking a seat next to me. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

I sighed, feeling the tears urging to roll down my cheeks, "Why are you here, Sam?" I really don't need pity right now.

Some part of me was relieved that it's not Thomas who's here, but another part of me was kind of sad, knowing that he's not looking for me.

He turned to look at me; his features were illuminated by the night sky, giving off his best. Firm jaws, thin lips, green eyes, and the way his curly hair sways side by side; Sam indeed was one of the hottest guys I've seen.

For a little while, he kept on staring at me, and I returned it. Sighing, he averted his gaze towards the stars, a ghost of smile appeared on his face for a while.

"I'm not here to give you pity or the kinds of it," He stated.

My eyes widen, how did he know?

Suddenly I found myself lightly shaking, the memories come flashing back, striking like a lightning. I was in the middle of my own thoughts when something draped over my shoulder, heavy and feels like leathery.

I glance to my right and found Sam covering me with his outer, leaving him only in his inner. "Told you you'll get a cold," he smiled widely.

I felt my ears redden slightly, "No, I'm not!"

His laugh filled my ears as we stared into the garden in front of us, with the moonlight basking over us. After a moment, his laugh was replaced with the sweet sound of nothing.

"Why did you come here?"

He glanced at me and starts to answer, "Well, you know. I just want to sit here and do nothing while I stare at the moon,"

I kept on staring at him; I know that he's actually not here for that. Defeated, he sighed and rubbed his hands together, "I came here to hear all of your problems."

What is wrong with him?

I've barely known him!

My mind starts to make a fuss out of it's own and is giving me more of a hard time. I start to count until 10, trying to un-stress myself. The green-eyed guy was still there staring at me so the counting doesn't really make him disappear.

I am careful not to spoil myself too much and I tend to not lean on somebody too much, since then I'll become dependant on that 'somebody'. The idea of talking to other people was never in my mind, unless it was my brother.

With Sam being right here beside me was actually a big temptation to just spill him everything, but it'll be against my rule.