n i n e t e e n

an // I'm truly deeply sorry for the very long disappearing of moi :( i had nearby exams and such and i wasn't able to conclude up the best ideas but now its here! to make up for the time i lost, i hope you all love it!!

-

Tia's POV

After hanging out with Thomas in the small flower field, we headed back down towards the others. We took down the fastest road since Diana kept on calling me saying we need to hurry up, I didn't know why.

And when we arrived, we only saw Diana, Calla, Freddie, and Nat. "Where are the others?" I asked as I walked towards the girls.

"Vee is with Logan and Arabella with Nick. We just have to wait for them, so we can do the next thing on our plan," Calla said as she looked around.

"So, how was your date?" Diana elbowed me in the ribs, I could only blush, hoping the guys didn't here that, "It-it was not a date, we just had a small walk around the park, yeah, small walk around the park."

Calla raised her eyebrow, and gave me a mocking smile before turning away, "Whatever you say, dear."

I took a glance at Thomas who was laughing along with Nat and Freddie. The next thing I know, the others were already there, and we were standing in a circle. By this time of day, I think the cameramen already had enough of hiding so we agreed to let them wonder around freely.

That's why people are looking at us, curiously. In fact, some came up to us to ask for photographs or autographs. But the bodyguards did their job wonderfully; we weren't really being disturbed anymore.

"So, what's next? We still have time until dinner." Nick asked.

"We're going to see the Summer Parade." Vee said.

We all fell silent, "What?" Freddie asked, breaking the silence, "I didn't know there's going to be a parade here."

"Yeah, we heard it from the local people here so, why don't we give it a try, before all of us goes our own way." Vee said as she grabbed Logan's hand, "Lead the way, Captain Lerman!"

Logan could only laugh at her antics, "Captain Lerman sounds awful, call me," he adjusted his imaginary hat, "Captain Logan The Fifth!"

We all laughed at him and followed the couple in front, and unconsciously I fell in step with Thomas. "Have you ever seen it?" I asked him, walking besides him.

He looked at me and shrugged, "I might've, I don't remember. I've seen too many parades in my life I don't remember which is which."
That made me laugh, and I looked back to the front, "I've never seen one outside of England. This'll be my first,"

I could feel his smile next to me when he said, "You're gonna love it,"

-

"Oh my God, look at that!"

Calla was ecstatic seeing the parade from up in front, even though I believe she has seen many more parades than I have. But I wouldn't say Calla is exaggerating, since the parade was really magnificent I can't even utter a word.

When we arrive at the roads they were going to cross, we were late for about 10 minutes. But we didn't need to worry since the parade is going to be a long one.

Huge decorated carriers are walking through; dancers with extraordinary dresses start to dance here and there, a band playing following the carrier each.

It was amazing.

My mind kept on wondering how did they do it, I know it wouldn't be easy but I don't know how hard it would be. But nonetheless, smiles were shared and laughter was heard. It seems like our own tiny world.