o n e

Tia's POV

"Wake up, Tia!"

I groaned as I heard my mother's voice from the kitchen downstairs. I ruffled my auburn hair as I drag myself to the kitchen, smelling my mother's cooking. I walked up to her and kissed her on the cheek.

"Morning, mum," I mumbled and sat on the kitchen's counter, tying my hair as a messy bun.

"What's your schedule today, honey?" my mother asked as I saw her flipping some pancake.

I'm a very busy person; I said to myself but I just shrug, and then realizing she cannot see me. "I do not know mum, probably in my workshop, continuing yesterday's project,"

My mother nodded as she gave me a plate of pancakes and a maple syrup bottle besides it. Eating it peacefully as I saw my father walking down the stairs with his favorite red robe.

"Morning, girls." He said,

Receiving a smile from me and a kiss from my mother, I continued my breakfast. Finishing up, I scrambled upstairs and took a shower. After that, I put on my white shirt and my ripped skinny jeans; I applied a simple make up that went natural to at least cover my sleepiness. I went with the easy look today so I hang my hair naturally as I grabbed my purse and hurriedly skipped downstairs.

"I'm going to the workshop, bye guys." I kissed my parents both on their cheek before taking a bite on my father's pancake.

I grabbed my black coat and walked outside, not in the mood to ride a car. Down the streets of London with my boots stepping on the concrete.

 Down the streets of London with my boots stepping on the concrete

(imagine something like this)

My name is Tiana Rose Hazeldine. I got my last name from my father, which actually meant hazel eyes. So yeah, I have hazel eyes. I'm 24 years old and is having the job of my dream; being a painter. Luckily I have my own gallery that I got from my paintings income. I'm not that famous, but people knew my name.

My mother's name is Melissa; she's a nurse in the Royal London Hospital here. She's a very caring and loving mother and wife. She dreams of having her own little café (which now she has) and named it The Hazel Café. My father is a businessman, traveling from here to there, but he always has time for his family.

Last but not least, I have an older brother. This year he's supposed to be 27, and I'm 2 years younger than him, so I basically looked up to him. We were closer than closest, even if that was possible. He was always there when I needed him, even when times were rough.

My eyes stopped at a TV shop at my left, I stopped my tracks looking at it. It was airing a TV show. I haven't watched TV shows for like, forever? I thought to myself.

I noticed that it was airing a famous TV show that aired one year earlier, but I never had the chance to watch it. I heard the host talks,

"Audiences! We are sorry to let you wait this long, but not to worry, because The Cinderella Project is back!" he announces as he received a cheering and applaud from the sitting audience.