e l e v e n

Happy new year!

Sorry for the late update, I hope you like this one.

-

Thomas' POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm playing off, I remembered setting it to 6 in the morning, since breakfast was at 7. I rubbed my eyes and ruffled my hair, a habit that I couldn't quite stop. I looked to my right and saw a leg dangling off the side of the bed. And to my left I heard someone snoring, loudly.

I got up and freshen up myself, and as I brush, I couldn't help it not to smile. Even if yesterday was not quite reasonable, I still found myself happy. I wanted to seat next to Tia but then I noticed she ushered to seat next to Vivianne.

So I decided to seat across from her, but of course there were already somebody sitting there. So I sat next to Darren, who then on my right, somebody took a seat. I didn't know who she was so we just exchanged a couple of introductions.

To be honest, Dominique was a hassle.

Every time I want to talk to Darren alone she would always barge in. She sat closer than normal and I had to pretend to cough so she scoots back. What hit my nerve was, she never stops talking.

Famous brands, celebrities, new shopping mall, clothes; I don't even know what she's talking about, I'm a guy for God's sake!

Other than that, at dinner I found myself glancing at Tia frequently, well, most of the time.

She looked really happy talking with Vivianne and Daniel, a little smile from her could make me grin. I don't know how this happens but, slowly and surely, my world's rotating around her.

I may sound exaggerating, but this is reality for me. Love at first sight doesn't sound appealing for me, because I know acting and people uses it for this kind of things. I would prefer to love someone if I'm already comfortable with her and I already know her true nature.

Not that I'm saying I love Tia already, that's just wrong.

I know I made at mistake by saying that I only want her as a partner, and not as something else. And I regretted saying that back at the car. But, I wouldn't want to trust my feelings yet back then. I've just met her! She may be some celebrity killer!

But I could see that Tia's not putting such an act, not like all the girls that's into me because of my money or my face. Not that I'm saying Tia's into me- it's just- urgh-

I ruffled my hair again after awhile of thinking, "I just feel like I knew her." I held my necklace to me as I got it out of my shirt, putting it on the material. My most prized possession.

Somehow, I don't know, it's like she had always been there in a part of my life. I know it sounds crazy. But I don't even know if I want this again, this whole falling in love thing.

I tried it before; I had found other girls to make myself forget about 'her'. It all failed.

Because I know I couldn't, since my mind is already pretty occupied with 'her' for the past 16 years.

-

Tia's POV

Arabella and I walked towards the other three girl's room and knocked, followed by a groaning from inside. After we woke up the girls, we all headed downstairs to a private breakfast.

I noticed that some of the guys are already here, so I take the seat next to Diana. "What are we doing today?"

She shrugged, "I think we're supposed to have a meeting with the producers,"