Taking Off Chapter 4

The next day Frostbite woke up really early and seeing all of her clawmates were asleep except she noticed that one was missing. She snuck around the quite school to go to the library. She sat in the darkest corner of the library to read a scroll when she sensed someone in the room with her. It was Reaper the Nightwing of the winglet she sat quietly in another corner not noticing Frostbite. Frostbite could clearly see the scroll she was reading it was about animus Icewings. Frostbite silently found a scroll called The History of Icewings. She skimmed through it it was like she was looking for a particular dragon Magister ran through her head. She looked on a part of the scroll and found the name. It had a dragon drawn on it a totally white dragon with blackish purple eyes and with light swirls of purple running from his wings to his tail spikes. Hello! said a familiar voice it was Reaper. Um...hello Frostbite said so what are you doing up so early? Reaper said well I just wanted to read a scroll it's like I'm in the ice kingdom. Um do you know a dragon named Magister he looks like this said Frostbite handing over the scroll to Reaper. No I don't know who that is, why? Reaper said oh no apparent reason it just came in my  head Frostbite said blinking her blood red eyes. Ok Reaper said Reaper left the room think I wonder why she has her blue Icewing scales fade to black scales.
      Later that morning Frostbite got a goat for breakfast and went back to her sleeping cave but she kept on thinking of the name Magister when she bumped into an Icewing he had black eyes and ice white scales with a tint of purple in them with a light purple swirl going down his tail. HEY! he said turning around to see Frostbite excuse me he said walking away thinking what's with her scales? well they are kind of pretty, oh stop Thunder Snow stop thinking that just worry about trying to figure out how to free him. A couple hours later Frostbite woke up from a nightmare and heard the noise of claws tapping on the stone floor she sensed it was the same Icewing from earlier she crept silently and saw him taking off from the entrance of the academy. Well it isn't going to hurt to follow him Frostbite thought taking off after him.