Leaving The Academy Chapter 8

The next morning Thunder Storm and Frostbite went to the hunting cave and went to see Sandstorm the animus Sandwing/ Seawing dragon in Frostbite's wingmate. Sandstorm! Frostbite said walking over to the dragon. Hello Frostbite Sandstorm said smiling they all sat down my friend has a problem... and I think sense you lived in the scorpion den for a bit and worked for Queen Thorn that you might have seen something like this she said. Let me see... oh... I have only seen this one time just once it was an Icewing named Ermine. Ermine had a purple swirl on his tail and it would glow and he could breath purple ice breathe. We kicked him out because he was to dangerous we never saw him again Sandstorm said. Oh um... thank you... Sandstorm Frostbite said getting up. Thunder Snow and Frostbite walked to the library and looked through some scrolls. Did you find anything yet Thunder Snow said looking through Icewing scrolls. No not yet Frostbite said looking through other Icewing scrolls. Frostbite walked to Starflight the now blind Nightwing. Hello Starflight Frostbite smiling. Oh hello there Frostbite he said smiling. Um... Can you help me find a scroll on a dragon with something called purple magic? she said hopefully. Um... I'm sorry but we don't but do you have anything about this dragon? Starflight said. Well he lived in the scorpion den when Thorn was the leader of the out claws she said looking back at Thunder Snow. Well maybe you should see Sunny and maybe she could take you to Queen Thorn to see if she knows anything he said. Um... thank you Starflight Frostbite said walking away to go the Sand Kingdom.