A New Dragon Chapter 13

A couple days after Thunder Snow awoke from his curse news around the that a new dragon was coming to the academy. A couple hours past when a nightwing entered the academy he didn't talk much but he went straight to the library bit before he did that he looked at Frostbite with a glare and walked on his way. Blood Moon ran
through her mind that is his name Frostbite said as she went to he prat center she wanted to know why he was here he didn't seem to act like a student so why was he here and why did he glare at me when he walked by? She snuck into the library unnoticed and sat in a dark corner of the room away from Blood Moon. Frostbite got bored so she started reading a a scroll, she didn't look at the scrolls when she picked it she looked at the title and it said updated dragon assassins. She looked through the scroll it was a very long list until she got to one name that seemed to be torn up it started with a B. She didn't think anything of the scratched out name on the scroll or the mysterious dragon. It was now sun down and most of the dragonets were asleep soon Frostbite fell asleep. Blood Moon walked the halls calmly into the shadows of the hallways where he stopped at one cave the cave where Frostbite was at. He snuck in quietly glaring at Frostbite and raised his claws aiming right for her neck when Frostbite rolled and sprung to her feet. She glared at him and he glared at her what are you doing here she said reading to attack Blood Moon didn't answer. She growled and jumped on to him pinning him to the ground what are you doing here she said glaring at him why should I tell you he said unwilling to cooperate exactly you don't need to tell me because I already know why your here you were sent by someone to kill me she said and how did you know that? he said I figured it out you went to the library because you knew I would follow you and went to the updated dragon assassins scroll and scratched out your name she said well then how about a trade info for freedom he said fine Frostbite said getting off of him. Talk! Frostbite said  I was sent by a dragon named Moonshine and his friends Snow Leopard, Alpine, and Firn  it was a group of dragons that came to me Blood Moon said. Why would they want to kill me in the first place? Frostbite said wow you really don't know do you? Blood Moon said with a smirk what do I now know Frostbite said well they told me that you were a descendant of prince Arctic who was taken away from the ice kingdom by a nightwing they are apart of a group that wants to exterminate that family line so that's why he said sounding really bored. Now then sense I honored my share of the deal you should honor your share I should be on my way now he said no not yet you are taking me to those dragons right now Frostbite said. Oh you really are boring aren't you very well then I will take you he said they then took off into the night.