Captured Chapter 16

Frostbite was greeted by so many dragons that shook her hand. She told the queen that she needed to head back to the academy. She flew back with Blood Moon after saying by to the council of Icewings. So sense your actually not trying to kill me are you going to stay at the academy? Frostbite said hoping that he would stay. I don't know that I would I have to go places instead of staying in one place forever with other dragons that might kill me he said. Oh... ok Frostbite said the flew back to the academy and landed on the steps well bye Frostbite said I will be flying back to Firn and the others of the Icewing council he said about to take off bye Blood Moon she said when he took off. Frostbite went back to her sleeping cave where the others were they had peaceful dreams with nothing to worry about while Frostbite was awake. The next morning when Frostbite was going to the library when Tsunami came up to her hello Frostbite Queen Glory needs you right now she said um... Why would she need me? Frostbite said confused I don't know she wouldn't say she said. They flew to the rainforest and landed on a pavilion covered with beautiful flowers where Queen Glory was. Frostbite bowed to her half queen sense she was half nightwing. Hello Frostbite I need to speak with you she said ok Frostbite said. The two dragons walked into a room so last night we found a nightwing going into Rainwing territory his name was Blood Moon Death Bringer saw him coming from the academy and he said that he took off once he talked to you she said  yes Frostbite said Death Bringer can you please bring in Blood Moon she said hello Blood Moon said coming into the room. Frostbite went over to see Blood Moon what were you thinking! Frostbite whispered I didn't know I'm not from here I never lived on the Nightwing island he said looking confused. I'm really sorry but Blood Moon is not from here he didn't live on the island so he didn't know Frostbite said well I'm glad that we have this problem sorted out you both may return back to the academy she said. The two dragons left the rainforest to head back to the academy.