A Friend With Purple Magic Chapter 6

After Magister was defeated the dragon Everest was glowing with bright light still. The dragon Thunder Snow got up growling at every one in an attack stance. It's ok he is gone now Frostbite said I... t...thought he w...would help...me he said well that is a lie Everest said long ago at least 1000 years ago we were competing with each other all the time as friends. But one day he used his animus magic to kill the queen at the time he was beaten in fair combat by me and was sentenced in an icy prison here exactly. Any way it's not safe for you here Thunder Snow you two must go back to the academy Everest said. The dragon disappeared and the two dragon were going to fly back to the academy Thunder Snow kept on looking back at his purple scales expecting them to do something dangerous. I hope it really isn't that dangerous. Just don't worry about it Thunder Snow maybe Frostbite knows about it she has blue scales that turn into black scales and she comes from an animus dragon so she has to know something he thought. They stopped in the Sand kingdom for the night Thunder Snow slept far away from Frostbite while She stayed up and watched him observing his tail. It started glowing purple with every deep breathe he took. The next morning they took off  but not in the direction of the academy they went back heading to the Icewing palace to see if they had any information about the purple magic. They went to the gate of the palace when they were stopped by a guard. What is your business here he said with a glare. We are here to talk to Queen Glacier about something important Frostbite said with the most convincing voice she had. Fine but nothing funny or you will be dealing with me and al if the royal guards he said. Yes Thunder Snow said they were escorted to the throne room where they bowed to Queen Glacier. Your majesty Frostbite said we need help my friend he has... Frostbite started purple scales Glacier finished oh my we have only has this once a dragon named... Magister she said let's go to the library Glacier said coming off her throne majestically. They walked into a room with thousands of books maybe a million made from beautiful ice slate: The queen looked around and found one slate and handed to Thunder Snow. Here it won't take away the magic but it will help you learn to control it she said. Thank you Thunder Snow said bowing. Oh before you go I think your friend came here to find you Reaper I think her name was, luckily you got here before we killed her you know the history of the Icewings and Nightwings Glacier said when guards came in with a chained up Nightwing. Reaper what are you doing here Frostbite said. Well I was looking for you guys duh Reaper said with a smile.
They left the palace flying to Jade Mountain Academy. Thunder Snow kept on looking at the ice slate it says that I should control my emotions especially anger and fear. It also says practice with it on stone and as far away as possibly from other dragons. Only use it when absolutely necessary he said. Later they reached the academy where Hawkstorm and Sandstorm were standing there. Where were you guys we have been waiting for like 2 days or something Sandstorm said. We were helping Thunder Snow with something Frostbite said giving Thunder Snow a smile. They walked inside Thunder Snow still looking at his tail when it started glowing again Thunder Snow started running to the deepest part of the academy.