The Dragon Gem Chapter 17

What where you thinking! Frostbite said you could've been killed! She said. I'm sorry I told you I'm not from here I wasn't born on the Nightwing island Blood Moon said. Then why did you do it she said well one I didn't know two I was looking for something he said taking out a piece of cloth that had a gem with wing on it. What is that? Frostbite said its called the dragon gem it gives ultimate power to any one who possesses it he said. So why is this so important? Frostbite said well I overheard Scarlet you know that insane Skywing used to be the queen well I overheard her talking about getting it Blood Moon said. And how did you do that she said well when I was flying through the sand kingdom I found this in the sand he said pulling out a black mirror with a weird feeling to it. A mirror? She said no not just a mirror an animus mirror that when you breathe smoke onto it and say a dragons name it will show you what they are doing right now he said. He breathed smoke onto the mirror and said Scarlet and an orange red dragon appear. Well do you know where that blasted Nightwing island tunnel is?! Scarlet said sounding angry now no your majesty said another voice once I find the dragon gem I will rule the world and kill that blasted Rainwing that destroyed my face and take that stupid daughter of mine out of the throne Scarlet said. There must be only one place of course the rainforest she said will you kill queen Glory then? said the other voice no I will become queen of the world then I will kill her I think it would be thrilling to see her die when I have so much power she said then everything disappeared. So see I'm going to get the dragon gem so Scarlet won't have power over everyone Blood Moon said well I don't know where the cave is Frostbite said neither do I so I think we need a Rainwing to lead us like that Rainwing Kinkajou she has been to the Nightwing island so we should get her he said. They walked the halls of Jade Mountain and and Frostbite saw a moving figure it opened its eyes and Frostbite jumped. Oops sorry the dragon said in a soft whisper. The Rainwing turned her scales to a dark blue with gold under scales with gold streaks on her wings,tail, and back. I am Sunshine she said still very quiet. Well nice to meet you Sunshine Frostbite said looking at her then at Blood Moon do you think that you could help us with something? we need a Rainwing to... Frostbite said the was stopped. I know what you want you want to go to the Nightwing island I can take you there but I will have to leave I was kidnapped and taken away from the Rain Forest Kingdom she said looking down at her claws. Oh sure Blood Moon said. The three took off into the night.