A Royal Battle Chapter 15

It was the day of the battle Frostbite felt like she was ready she knew that now there was no option she has to fight Snowfall. She flew over the gates and landed where the battle was taking place she hid on a balcony waiting for the right moment. Queen Glacier and Snowfall started fighting each other. They scratched at each other's wings and necks. A few minutes past when Snowfall flipped the queen and pinned her to the ground about to slash her neck when Frostbite stood up on the balcony. Snowfall i demand you to stop now she said glared at her. And who gives you you that type of authority? Snowfall said growling at Frostbite I am here to challenge you Frostbite said but your not royalty Snowfall said. Yes I am because I am a descendant of the lost Prince Arctic Frostbite said flying into the courtyard. You wish to die so be it she said jumping on to Frostbite scratching her. Frostbite broke free and tore up Snowfall's wings she shrieked in pain. Frostbite scratched  Snowfall's underbelly. Frostbite shot blue fire at Snowfall and it burned half her face Snowfall screamed and ran into Frostbite knocking her ground and scratched she underbelly. Frostbite grabbed Snowfall's neck and squeezed and put her claw to Snowfall's neck and  and scratched her neck blood poured out of her neck and Snowfall fell to the ground. Frostbite went up to a Queen Glacier. Go ahead and kill me be done with it she said. Frostbite bowed I can't do that your majesty Frostbite said well now I didn't really know that a descendant of Prince Arctic was alive I am glad to say we have a new princess of the Ice Kingdom she said the dragons in the courtyard bowed to Frostbite the new princess.