The Evil in Dragons Chapter 10

Thunder Snow and Frostbite were standing there in surprise of what Ermine said. No my father died by mysterious causes Thunder Snow said glaring at the dragon. No I was captured but then I escaped and when you released your great grandfather I knew you were alive so I tried looking for you but I was captured by the sandwings he said. Thunder Snow he is telling the truth Frostbite said holding Thunder Snow back. You left me I was left helpless Thunder Snow said now growing angry. I did not leave you I was captured Thunder Snow Ermine said. Thunder Snow went closer to his father with an ice cold glare on his face. He want up to Ermine and hugged him. Thorn, Frostbite, and Ermine were surprised. Why couldn't you be there for me? Thunder Snow said I tried to be Ermine said. Do you want me to set him free? Thorn said I think you should your majesty I will tell him to hide from the Icewing kingdom so he can live without fear and we will head back to the academy Frostbite said. A guard freed Ermine and Frostbite told him what needs to happen to keep him safe he understood and the flew back to the ice kingdom and Thunder Snow and Frostbite went to go back to the academy. I think you two should hurry there seems to be a storm coming Thorn said. They flew as fast as they could to the academy they were right in the middle of it but they flew to the steps of the academy where Reaper was standing looking at the sky with Hawkstorm and Sandstorm. What is happening? Frostbite said my sister Ghostly is here to kill us she said. Frostbite looked at the dark sky and it was fill with dragons from all the tribes flying above them and in the middle was a dragon that Frostbite sensed so much evil and hate inside of her she almost fell over. Ghostly spotted them and flew to the ground with so much speed it cracked the ground. Hello my dearest sister Ghostly said with a growl. What do you want Reaper said well is it wrong to see my little sister and see how she is doing Ghostly said with an evil smile. This is the wrong visit Ghostly leave this place now! Reaper said growling so be it Ghostly said then and walked away but turned back and tackled Reaper Sandstorm rammed Ghostly and scratched her under belly and face. A Seawing flew into Hawkstorm and a mud wing tackled Thunder Snow. Frostbite crashed into the mudwing and slashed his throat and used her blue fire an burned the Seawing. Sandstorm used his animus powers to smash Ghostly's head into the ground she came up and flew Sandstorm to the wall of the Academy Frostbite ran into Ghostly scratching her face and wings up. Ghostly got up and slammed Frostbite to the ground raising up her claw to slash her throat when Thunder Snow made his tail glow and hit Ghostly with it. Ghostly flew to the ground with a burn mark on her side. Don't you think of hurting my friend he said going up to a wounded Ghostly and grabbed her head. No don't Ghostly said and the a snap and everything went silent. Ghostly lay limp on the floor. Reaper went to her dead sister and glared at the body and walked to her friends. Ghostly is now gone.