Chapter 2:First Class

Lauren's POV

When I walk into class with Maddie I see that teacher has name tags on each desk and I roll my brown eyes and mutter,"Fifth grade all over again...". I sit in my chair which is next to my friend, Ariana Walsh. At least I'm sitting next to my friend and not Evie. I pay attention to the teacher as he starts to talk, he looks kind of nice but looks can be very deceiving.

Mr. Greenwhich's POV

I start to get ready for class and I finally speak,"Mornin' class, I'm Mr. Greenwhich" I say in my Texan accent,"Today in Advisory we're going to get to know each other, I want you to say your name,where you went this summer and what you want be when you grow up! Let's start with you." I say pointing to Maddie.

Maddie's POV

My eyes widen as Mr.Greenwhich picks me first, I glance at Lauren and she's mouths to just tell the truth so I do,"My name is Maddie Louis, I went to Mexico this summer, and I want to become a doctor when I grow up." I say looking at Evie with an evil look as she starts laughing.

Evie's POV

I laugh at Maddie at the thought she only went to Mexico this summer and she wants to become a doctor, and then after Mr. Greenwhich chooses a couple people he points at me to speak and I say,"My name is Evie Cane, I went to St.Tropez and The Dominican Republic this summer,and I want to become a model when I grow up, well I already am!" I say flicking my hair

Lauren's POV

I roll my eyes as Evie brags about being a model and going to St.Tropez and The Dominican Republic, Mr. Greenwhich picks a few people and I'm the last one he chooses and I speak up saying,"My name is Lauren Wilson, I went to Mexico and Orlando this summer, and I want to become a writer when I grow up." I say then the bell rings, class is over and we have a 20 minute break every time a class is finished, maybe 6th grade isn't so bad.