Chapter 9:Natural Soul

Max's POV

I'm so scared, I think to myself as we sit down at the table.,"So, Lauren are you okay from yesterday, it didn't look you were." I say in a serious tone.

Lauren's POV

I frown at Max,"Please stop bugging me about that, Max I know you're trying to be nice and all but really, stop trying I can do it myself." I say sadly looking at Max.

Evie's POV

Why are they together! Sitting at a table, and talking! Oh their lives are going to be torture, they made the wrong decision to come to the cafe. I frown at them but I'm wearing a disguise so they don't I'm the one looking at them.

Max's POV

I gulp,"I'm just trying to help you, Lauren...." I say with a sad voice hoping she'll get the hint that I want to be more than friends.

Lauren's POV

I have a worried look on my face,"Max, are you okay?" I say walking over to the other side of the table where he is sitting and crouch down because I'm taller than him,"You know your my friend just tell me anything..." I say and then thinking, Lauren, you don't have a crush on him!

Max's POV

I smile but still with sad emotion on my face,"If I tell you, you'll start saying stuff, so don't ok?" I say with a serious tone,"I kind of like you..." I say with a sheepish grin

Lauren's POV

I smile and then realize what he just said and I widen my eyes but I smirk,"Since when, we've known each other since Kindergarten and now you tell me?" I say with a raised eyebrow

Max's POV

I shrug and smile,"Lauren..." I pause,"Darling, I'm not dumb why the heck why would I tell you in elementry school?" I say in a sarcastic posh British accent

Lauren's POV

I turn around and see the food and widen my eyes like a baby who had just seen ice cream. "Fooooooood....." I say licking my lips going back to my seat and smiling at Max and check the time,"I have to get home in 30 minutes sir!" I say to Max and start to eat my food neatly and I turn to see Max gobbling his shrimp and I roll my eyes,"You're disgusting, Max"

-30 Minutes later-

Max's POV

"Hey, it's 5 now, can I take you home?" I say smiling holding out a hand.

Lauren's POV

"Sure, kind sir" I say then we pay the bill and he walks me home.

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Hi Everybody from now on I would like to do shout outs to people who comment and read my boA lot and follow menso here we go

Shout outs to...

Everyone who has viewed the book I'm so happy 😊😊😊😊