Chapter 4: 2nd Class

Evie's POV

I walk into Media class and scoff as I see Ariana and Lauren quickly grabbing seats next to each other. I say half yelling,"Such babies.." I say as I sit next to a boy Max,"Hey Max" i say with a flirty smile and Mrs. Lawrence starts to talk and I frown cause Max was about to talk.

Mrs.Lawrence's POV

I look at my class cheerfully and speak,"Good Morning class, today I just want you think of a game you could publish on the internet, we'll choose the best idea and next class we'll start creating it" I say then working on the software for the games,"Oh and class you can pick partners because they'll be your partners the rest of the year and your partner is who you sit next to"

Ariana's POV

I walk into class with Lauren wearing a grey t shirt under my short overalls,black cat eared beanie, and brown combat boots and smile at what Mrs.Lawrence said because I sit next to Lauren. We start coming up with ideas,"Maybe we can do a game where you generate clothes that would look good on you."

Lauren's POV

I smile at Ariana,"I like your idea, what about quizzes about what music you should listen to" I pause and an imaginary lightbulb goes over my head,"Maybe it could be a mashup of both our ideas!" I say proudly at my invention.

Mrs. Lawrence's POV

I look at the clock and it's time to go,"It look's like we're out of time now so come back with your ideas tomorrow and we'll vote, goodbye!"