Chapter 3:Break

POP's dance costume is above

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lauren's POV

As Maddie and I walk out of class, we get our snacks from our bags, spaghetti muffins (they taste better than they sound) we head over to the cafeteria and sit down at a clean empty table. Once our friends like, Natalie Andrews and Ariana Walsh start to come we start eating. As we are talking and laughing, Evie and her trio are about to a dance in the cafeteria and we start laughing at there costumes, they're cheetah print, no one wears cheetah print.

Evie's POV

As me, Eliza,and Tara walk into the cafeteria for our dance and I hear Lauren and her little possy laughing at us, I would deal with them later because no one laughs at model, Evie Cane. NO ONE! When we do our dance there is no applause and I shout at everyone,"THIS IS WHEN YOU CLAP PEASANTS!" Still no applause so my trio and I just leave the cafeteria because it's almost time for class.

Maddie's POV

My friends and I all burst out laughing at the POP's dance routine,"That was so babyish, I mean really a cheetah bodysuit? We're not in the 2nd grade anymore. Anyways guys it's time for class, see you later!" I say leaving with Natalie for Math class while Lauren and Ariana go to Media.